Period

*I'm writing this while on my period also you and Thomas have a friends with benifits relationship*

(Y/n's POV)
I wake up feeling like crap and I realize I started my period. "UGHHH!!! NOOOOO!!" I groan as I get out of bed to change my bottoms, I text Thomas my best friend.

Me: Tommyyyyyyy

Blondie Babe: Yes, Love?

Me: I started my periodddddd!! UGHHHHH

Blondie Babe: Awe want me to come over so we can cuddle and watch movies?

Me: Yes, please 🥹

Blondie Babe: On my way, baby

I loved him but I was thinking about our relationship we are best friends but we do things couples do and I think I might wanna take the next step, then a couple minutes later, I here the front door "Thomas? Is that you?" I ask looking at my bedroom door "Yea it's me love," he says walking throw my door with a bag in his hand. "Whats that Blondie?" I ask while making some room so he can sit next to me on my bed. "You said your on your period, so I brought your favorite snacks and one of my hoodies for you to wear" he said while handing me the hoodie "Awe, Thomas, your to good to me! I don't deserve you!" I said jokingly, he then grabs my hands and we lock eyes "Darling you deserve the world, and more~" he said winking at me. I froze at how hot he was and I could feel my cheeks get hot, he chuckles at the sight, "You are so adorable" he says giving me a little kiss. Reminding me of what I wanted to talk to me about. "Um Thomas, can I talk to you about something?" I asked looking up at him "Of course love!" he says with his adorable smile "I think I'm ready to take a step up in our relationship..." I say looking into his eyes waiting for his replay "A-are you serious?!" he asked excitedly, I gave a smile as I nodded at him, and with that we kissed, not like the little ones we used to give each other. But this one was true. Sealing our relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend!

Authors Note:
This was just a little thing I had put together and I promise I will try my best to make sure that the next part of the sleepover is good! Please stay happy, stay safe, and don't for get stay amazing!!