CHAPTER 19

Hehehehehehehehhe

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Zoro didn't get the chance to talk with Luffy since Kidd stayed the night and he had class the next morning. 

Law decided to test his luck and go see how Luffy was doing after yesterday. But, luck was not on his side. As he was about to enter the building Kidd walked out. The two glared at each other for a moment. 

Kidd spoke first, "Why the hell are you back here? You know he's my boyfriend right? He belongs to me. I have him wrapped around my finger. The poor boy would die if I asked him to."

"Luffy doesn't belong to anyone. And you can take your toxic jealous attitude and get out of here. I didn't come to pick fights with you," Law replied and walked past him. 

 Kidd turned around to face Law as he was walking off. "I took his virginity a few nights ago," he said knowing this would get Law's attention. "And I'm not even fucking loyal to him."

Law's face contorted with anger. He didn't even think, just acted. He whipped around and swung his fist hitting Kidd square in the side of the jaw. 

 Kidd gasped in pain and surprise before holding his jaw. "Bitch," he spat while glaring daggers at Law. He then swung his own punch that Law was able to dodge. This opened up a chance and Law struck Kidd again, this time in the stomach. 

Since Law had moved in close to do this, Kidd responded by grabbing Law's head and forcing it downward into his knee. Law stumbled back a few steps. He had a badly busted lip and a bleeding nose. He wiped some of the blood off his face with the back of his hand. "Lucky little trick that was," Law said almost taunting Kidd to attack again. 

Taking the bait Kidd lunged forward to punch Law in the face. Law smirked slightly knowing how easily baited kid was. He dodged to the side. Kidd's hand ended up going straight into the wall, busting it open. 

"Fuck!" He shouted pulling his hand back and holding it gently.

As much as Law wanted to keep fighting with Kidd, he could also tell that after a hit like that Kidd's hand was going to be pretty messed up. Just by looking at it, he could tell it was probably going to need stitches. He also knew from how much his lip was bleeding he was going to need a couple as well.

"Hope you take that as a lesson. Stay away from Luffy he deserves far better than you," Law chose to shift the fight into a verbal one.

Kidd looked up from his injured hand to Law. "Oh? And you think you're any better? You, who used him just as much as I did?" He asked, laughing slightly. 

Law glared fiercely at him, "Unlike you I never meant to hurt him." 

"Yeah whatever you say. This is your fault by the way so your paying for it," Kidd replied, holding his hand up.

Law rolled his eyes. Kidd wasn't technically wrong he was the one who started the fight. "Whatever."

The two went to the hospital. Kidd had to get stitches across his hand from punching a wall, along with a few braces on his fingers from small fractures. Law got a couple stitches on his lip. Neither was too terribly injured but in Laws eyes, he had definitely won. He was in much better condition; plus he dodged most of Kidd's attacks.

Once they were free to go, Kidd went home and Law went to see Luffy again. On the way into the dorm building this time he ran into Zoro also going in. 

"Oh, hey man. Woahhhhhh," Zoro said, noticing Law's face. "What the hell happened to you?"

"I may or may not have gotten into a fight with Kidd. A bad one," Law replied.

".... you won right? You didn't let that douchebag beat you," Zoro asked.

"Yeah, I'd say I won. He fractured a few bones in his fingers, and they have to sit in a brace for a bit," Law said with a small smirk.

"Nice," Zoro said. "Luffy is way too good for him. I had to watch how they interacted all damn night and it made me sick. I honestly want to tell Ace and Sabo, but I don't want to get involved."

"Hell, you should get involved," Law replied as they got to the door of the dorm. 

"Not my place man," Zoro said as he unlocked the door and walked in. Luffy was on his bed, curled up in a ball watching TV.

"Hey Lu, you okay?" Law asked as he approached the bed.

Luffy's eyes shot up at the sound of Law's voice. He looked scared. "Y-you shouldn't be here. What if Kidd comes back?"

"He won't. Not tonight at least. He is at home with some broken fingers," Law replied.

Just then did Luffy notice Law's face. "You fought him?!? That is going against our agreement!! And you broke his fingers?!?!"

"He started it!! I was just trying to come check up on you and he started saying bad things about you. I couldn't just let him Luffy!! And no, he broke his own fingers," Law said in defense of himself.

"I'm with Law on this one Lu, your boyfriend is a douchebag," Zoro intervened.

"I don't care. Law, get out," Luffy said with anger and hesitation in his voice. He didn't really want Law to leave, but he didn't know what else to do.

"Fine," Law said, then left without another word. Luffy was okay. At least, as okay as he could be.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Kidd getting pissed off? Imagine that...

(990 words)