[p.2] VII. why do you care?

Começar do início

Of how you can do it.

Of how he was proud of you?

Of how you should wake up.

Slowly, your unconscious mind drifted away like the agonizing fall of raindrops on a window on a calm rainy day. The quiet humming of an air conditioner ( you assumed with your half-consciousness) was the first thing that stirred you up from your slumber, any vivid memories whether you had a dream or not were forgotten as your eyes slowly fluttered open.

The first blink of an eye was quick to be shot by the shock of lighting your vision swimming through. You blinked a couple of times until your sight didn't feel sore, your eyes were bleary so you still blinked until they adjusted. You tried to make out what was in front of you.

With the grogginess that your body still felt from the post-sleep, you could only let your face morph into utter confusion with the feeling of your body shivering slightly within the odd cold air. You knew very well that where you were was warm, the sun was still up in the sky afterall, why were you somewhere with artificial light? You couldn't really exactly tell how at this time.

You realized your head was leaning uncomfortably against a cold wall, your legs were splayed a little wide whilst you sat on a shiny wooden floor...there was something liquid on the side of your lips and quickly you wiped it off and observed your surroundings. You pushed your head from the right where you were leaning against to and caught sight of a drum set, a confused rumble in your throat vibrated as your eyes further drifted to your left where you saw a bagged electric guitar leaning against the wall. Just beside it was a Marshall amplifier stacked with a smaller one. You stood up from the uncomfortable seat, slowly, because you could still your head being light headed. Furtherly scanning the room, this was a sight that your eyes found painful to see.

You felt like someone who wasn't supposed to be in this studio, obviously because you were supposed to be on your work - at the club, not this place that was causing a painful clench in your heart.

The click of a door knob brought your eyes to that sound, head turning as if a deer caught in headlights. A man you've never seen before, stood right before a couple of feet away from. He had honey blonde hair, one that's length was long with the way that he kept it tied up in a low bun. He wore a maroon-purple long sleeved and seemed to have a sort of dark gray shirt underneath, a navy blue pants with a pair of sneakers to match with. His eyes were in the shade of gentle ambers, he had a smile on his face and a quirk of his brow as he stared at you, unbothered by the scrutinizing gaze you sent his way.

Haruki knew that something of troubles hid behind that gaze of yours but didn't mind it that much as he walked towards you, scratching the back of his neck with your eyes faltering behind his shoulders, he didn't comment about it and focused with the situation.

" Uenoyoma and Mafuyu brought you here, they said you passed out on your way to your place. Do you feel fine now, though? Do you need water or... something? " You faltered your gaze from him as you got out from that small corner where you stood, now you were in front of him and didn't really know what expression you had to give him. He was only a couple of centimeters taller than you, in which you didn't need to raise your head up to look at him straight in the eyes, just turning them upward would let you stare your [c.] orbs to his amber ones.

Quickly lowering your eyes down to his chin, you noticed that he also had a short stubble.

He looked much older than you, about a year or two?

Perhaps, he was in college?

The instruments that surrounded you felt like walls trying to squash your whole body until there's nothing left but your guts spilling on the floor and your lifeless body unmoving. It was an unpleasant feeling to begin with, for you to see something like this, related to the things that you've been avoiding for the last three years. You've caused something awful when you saw a certain salmon pink haired male merely having a guitar strapped on his back, seeing these place that was almost the replica of what it was back then, those memories that you've been trying to throw away from your mind - if your heart could clench any more tighter, then it would have bursted. You felt like dying.