Chapter 2

Feng He was a top student in the English Department of Peking University in the early 1960s.

After graduating from university, he stayed on to teach and became a teacher in the English Department of Peking University.

She and Zhao Haoyang are classmates in middle school, but because she studied early, she is two years younger than Zhao Haoyang.

After the college entrance examination, Zhao Haoyang asked her out. The bright and bold 18-year-old boy rarely blushed, hesitated for a long time, and finally choked out a sentence: "What do you think of me?

" blushing.

Under Zhao Haoyang's relentless pursuit, the two finally confirmed their relationship.

Later, she went to Beijing University, and Zhao Haoyang entered the military academy, and kept in touch with each other through letters.

The year Feng He graduated, the two went to get a marriage certificate and officially became husband and wife.

But after marriage, Zhao Haoyang stayed in the army most of the time, and the two stayed together less often.

In fact, Zhao Haoyang had the qualifications to join the army very early, but Feng He had just graduated not long ago, and he was unwilling to give up his job. Later, with Zhao Jingcheng, it was even more difficult to leave.

When the movement started, Zhao Suisui was born, and Feng He was also on maternity leave.

After things gradually developed in an uncontrollable direction, he was lucky to escape a disaster.

Later, the school was in chaos, the university was suspended, and even Feng He's mentor was sent down. Feng He, under the persuasion of his family, stopped thinking about going back to school.

At that time, he also thought about joining the army, but at that time Zhao Haoyang was stationed with the army in the harsh and difficult Northwest. Feng He himself didn't mind it very much, but he was afraid that the child would not be able to adapt to it.

So it has been delayed until now, and it is time to have to go.

In the past few years of the movement, the Feng family has not been very peaceful, because Feng He's father's younger sister, also Feng He's aunt, stayed in the United States in the early years, and Feng He's parents were harassed many times.

Although Feng He is married, but because of her aunt and because she is a teacher in the English department, people have always been staring at her.

Several times things almost made a big fuss, but thanks to Grandpa Sui Sui's action, nothing major happened.

No big troubles, but little troubles. For example, Zhao Jingcheng was bullied by his classmates because of these things in elementary school.

After Feng He learned of this, he immediately took the child home.

It wasn't until a few months ago that Zhao Haoyang was transferred from Daxibei to Songnan, and he brought up the matter of being with the army again, that Feng He made up his mind to take his two children to find him.

After all, the most stable thing in this period is the army, and there is no need to worry about these things affecting the children.

Early the next morning, Zhao Suisui, brother and sister who were sleeping, were woken up by Feng He.

Zhao Jingcheng got up and rubbed his sleepy eyes. Last night, my sister didn't know what she dreamed of, and kicked him several times, causing him to not sleep well.