Chapter 1: The New Beginning

At the Starlight estate, there were two girls named Aria Starlight and Mina Sunflower eating breakfast peacefully having a nice chat. "How are you always happy in the morning?" asked Aria. "I guess, I'm just love my mornings," answered Mina sipping her tea. "Aria & Mina there's mail for you!" Aria's mom called out. "Coming mom!" replied Aria. "We'll be right there Aunty!" answered Mina following Aria. Aria and Mina walked down the corridor of their house where Mina recently moved in a year ago because of the cause of her parents' sudden death. Both Aria and Mina lost something very special to them. For Aria; an aunt and an uncle, but for Mina; a mother and a father..

As they reached the living room, a letter with a grand red stamp in the middle went down the chimney onto the floor and Mina picked it up. Another letter came from the window floating down and into Aria's arms.

The two eleven year olds read the letter and it said...

The two girls were in shock, "WHAT,  we got into Hogwarts!!" exclaimed Mina

The two girls were in shock, "WHAT, we got into Hogwarts!!" exclaimed Mina. "What the heck?" said Aria confused.
"AHH! Oh my!! We're gonna be in Hogwarts TOGETHER, this is so cool!!" Mina couldn't contain her excitement. Aria fainted since she didn't believe all of this is happening, "Ari are you dead?!" Mina asked to the fainted Aria on the floor. "Eh, she would be just fine." Mina thought to herself.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °
The letter was then sent to every young wizard until...

A tan skinned girl named Hannah Gold-Stein got a letter from Hogwarts, announcing that she has been accepted. But sadly, she's a muggle.

"Wait, so I'm going to Hogwarts?!"Hannah thought to herself. "No way, right?"
"Mommmm!!!" shouted Hannah as she ran towards her mother, her mother was non-other than the famous novelist 'Maya Gold-Stein' whom was sweeping the floor near the kitchen.
"Yes?" replied Hannah's mom. "You know that I have no wizard or witch blood, right?" "And guess what... I got into Hogwarts..!!" Hannah said quickly. "And..and, it's really far from here.." "Woah woah, slow down there hon..." "And yes I know that you don't have any magical blood, and what good news!" her mom answered happily. "But mom, I'm not a wizard!" Hannah exclaimed. "Remember when I told you that one day I'll not be by your side all the time..this what I meant." "You can still visit me at your moving up years dear. " "And remember don't panic, take this as an opportunity to explore the world, to feel new experiences and maybe you can be just as great as your grandma." added her mom proudly. "What do you mean?" asked Hannah confused. "Your grandma used to attend Hogwarts, dear." her mom answered. "WHAT..!?" Hannah was shocked but she was amazed on how her grandma could go to Hogwarts but as a muggle just like her. "Plus, remember. The first muggle to ever attend Hogwarts was the Great Hermione Jean Granger, and she was amazing!" "So, you have nothing to worry about!" Her mom said with a soft smile on her face.
"AND ALSO, if there are bullies.. Don't let your spirit shrink, leave & ignore them since it's their problem not yours!"
"Thanks mom, I'll miss you!" Hannah cried out.
__________________________________________________________

The Next Day (It is time to go to the train station)

Aria was finished dressing up, using her iconic white berret she got before she moved from France to the UK. "Hurry, Mimi..!!" shouted Aria downstairs using her cute nickname she made for Mina. Mina was done fixing her bangs, using her daisy clip and tidying her clothes too. "Okay now I'm ready!" said Mina.

****12 minutes later****

"OMG, I called the uber 1 hour before, and guess what.. it's not here yet!!" whined Aria. After Aria said that, the gray Uber car pulled up in front of their driveway, "Finally.." Aria sighed. The two girls hopped into the car and the Uber driver driver them to King's Cross Train Station.

When they reached there, Lena gave the driver E-MONEY because she forgot to bring her wallet and they set off their journey to find train express slot 9 3/4. They both stumbled upon a weird looking wall in the middle of the train station. "So basically we just go throught this wall..I'm going first!" screamed Aria. "WAIT FOR MEE!!" exclaimed Lena.
As they walk through the wall, a old look train was set upon them. "WOAH, it's like we time travelled since this train is so old-" stated Lena. "Wew" blurted out Aria.
"Hey, are you guys related..?" said Hannah which just got there. "Yeah and she's my cousin named Aria, nice to meet you, I'm Lena...!" she replied. "Oh, I see.. the name's Hannah." said Hannah.

The Hogwarts Express has arrived and the three girls hopped on including all of the other 1st year students.
Aria walked down the train's corridor and into a cubical with Lena and 2 other anonymous children. They all sat down and one of them said, "Hi, who are you guys?" said a boy with maroon glasses and a cyan berret. Aria was playing on her phone and answered, "I'm Aria Starlight!" said Aria casually. "And that's Lena, aka my cousin." Aria pointed at her. "Hey y'all I'm Eve." said a girl with black hair and a tint of pink at the edge, she had a cute gray cat on her lap. **Is that.. a pack of borito?!** thought Eve to herself. "I'm starving, I haven't ate lunch!!" whined Aria. "Yk what, I'm gonna eat my ✨ B O R I T O ✨."

"You guys are sitting with that ugly creature?" said Hannah which just stood in front of their cubical. "PATHETIC."

"Oi, it's already been years since we last met, get OVER IT!" said Owen annoyed. "Oh wait, lmao IDC." said Owen again.
"What did you do to her to make her have this attitude?!" asked Aria confused and shocked.
**Oh my what's with these two now?** both Lena and Eve thought to themselves flabbergasted.

Hannah rolled her eyes and left to her own cubical.
When she did, a employee with a Hogwarts Express worker uniform came to their cubical with a cart full of snacks. "Hi dears, would you like to have some delectable snacks for your journey to Hogwarts?" said the employee. "We would love to have some!" said Owen. "Alright, take as much as you like