CHAPTER 5 - Chigiri

[ Third Person POV ]

Kunigami was growing impatient with the traffic. He was on his way to Chigiri's home, but traffic was heavy because it was the weekend. He had promised Chigiri that he would arrive by 11, but it was already past 11 a.m. He wondered if Chigiri was getting worried or annoyed. He hoped not.

As Kunigami reviewed his plan for what to do in their hangout, he remembered the lunch box. He got off his motorcycle and unlocked the storage compartment as the traffic light remained red. He opened it, but the lunch box was missing. "Fuck", cursing at himself. How forgetful can he be?

He worked hard on that lunchbox because it was mainly for Chigiri, and he would love to see him enjoy it. Hence, Kunigmai decided to go back and get their lunch back at his home. He dialed Chigir’s number.

“Hi Chigiri, siguro I’ll be late to pick you up. I’m really sorry.” He was feeling guilty since he'd picked him up late. Kunigami saw a U-turn section and quickly maneuvered his motorcycle towards it.

“Oh, bakit? Pero okay lang, I can wait." Those words made him smile.

He picked up the pace, wanting to get there as fast as he could. He was already in the intersection area, but he was unaware that the traffic light was red. Another fast car was going his way. He tried to brake, but it was too late. The car hit him hard, and he was thrown off his bike.

“Chigiri…”

His phone was dropped on the ground. “Hello? Kunigami, what happened? Ano yung malakas na tunog?” Chigiri was shaking his leg hoping nothing bad had happened.

“Hello? Asan ka? Hello?” The phone died and he never made it to his destination.

I'l probably edit this chapter muna before I upload a new chapter (?)