𝙛𝙬𝙪, 𝟬𝟬𝟰

Start from the beginning

she crossed her arms looking at ethan as he spoke, "all that shit i told you the other night was deadass true. i love you." he glanced at her before looking through her window, "i didn't come over there looking for her ass to come up on me."

"but she did. she did and you ain't stop it. you ain't stop shit. but ethan you kno sum? when we first started dating a had a feeling sum like this would happen cause of how you were. but then you gon make me believe that you different cause it's me. but 'me' don't shit right? i don't mean fuck shit to you nigga. right?" she asked desperately trying to make him look her in the eye. 

he didn't even look at her. this made ashanti break down even more. she knew ethan. and she knows this nigga is feeling little to no remorse right now.

"i love you." she repeated, "but then you block me. cause you kno the shit you did. you blocked me so you could go live life wit your fun loving hoes right? them bitches keeping you company?" ashanti smiled, tasting her salty tears as ethan slightly nodded his head.

"what was that? ethan why aren't you talkin—"

"CAUSE WHEN I DO, YOU JUS CUT ME OFF! like you deadass? you gon keep repeating shit that i did. like that not gon make me apologize to you. you know that right?" he finally looked at her seeing her smile quickly drop. he smiled now turning his body towards her, "yea. lemme ask you questions now. you think you cryin gon make me instantly fall down to my knees and apologize? you think running that big ass mouth about what i did is gonna reverse or change what happened? imma answer that for you; it's not." he spat.

ashanti felt her heart sink more seeing him talk to her like this. this wasn't at all the ethan a few days ago.

"and since you think youn mean 'fuck shit to me' right? well start believing shit you say. start believing shit you see too onna internet. oh— too late, you already been doin that. see sum on instagram and it's instantly, 'ohh, ethan, is it trueee?' yes the fuck it is." 

she pursed her lips nodding. she was slowly becoming aware; he had never changed.

he looked at her for a lil before going at it again, "and you think your innocent? you acting like you never did sum too—"

"okay but i was down to come clean— not like you! in fact, i already did tell you. i told you with fucking tears in my eyes apologizing."

ashanti furrowed her eyebrows before continuing, "and that was one time. oneee time. so what's the score ethan? one to like— six. isn't that crazy? and the third one was when you—"

"𝘚𝘏𝘜𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒 𝘜𝘗!" ethan snapped at her, "what i jus tell you? you see? how many times are you gonna reminisce ova shit i did?"

"NIGGA IT'S NOT LIKE YOUR TRYNA MOVE PAST IT! after this your gonna go back to her." ashanti spoke truthfully, "so don't act like you was here onna mission to save our relationship."

ethan nodded licking his lips, "yeaaa." he dragged smiling, "i'm not. shits dead. done fucking wit you, das for sure."

the two sat in silence and ashanti just stared at him. her heart was literally on fire. she wanted to say & do so many things rn but the only thing that was coming out right now was tears.

she bursted out crying, bent over with her face in her lap, her hands covering her face.

ethan jus silently watched, he sighed as he reached his hand over, nudging her shoulder for her to sat back up.

she slowly did so, looking at ethan waiting for him to speak.

"look, i'm sorry that you chose to feel that way about—"