𝙛𝙬𝙪, 𝟬𝟬𝟰

Start from the beginning

 ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ ʙʏ ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇ

(play it ^^^)

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑 — ???

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑 — ???

1:11 am

"𝙀𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉...𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿 𝘿𝙊 𝙄𝙎 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝘼𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝘽𝙍𝙊." ashanti spoke, trying her best to hold back her tears. her bottom lip quivering seeing ethan with his left hand on the steering wheel and the right massaging his temples as he laid his elbow on the lil table in the middle.

he slowly turned around seeing exactly what he expected. "listen i—"

"there's no fucking listen!" ashanti shouted, tears finally leaving her cheeks, "wha— what'd i do? nah tell me. cause all i did was love you. i been knew i loved you way before you even said it." 

he readjusted himself looking around in his tinted car, not tryna look ashanti in the eye. she was too much for him right now.

"huh?" ashanti tried to get in his face, "what'd i do? answer me." she told him. ashanti watched that nigga stay silent and her heart legitimately broke as she threw her head back on the head for of her seat.

he saw tears run down her cheeks as she wiped them away every 10 seconds, "it wasn't supposed to happen like dat." ethan spoke lowly making eye contact with ashanti who raised her eyebrows, "what do you mean? you was supposed to cheat on me another day?"

"i—"

"maybe not the night you told me you loved me. maybe the day after. shit, maybe even my birthday. you know that shit was coming up too." ashanti smiled thinking to herself, "you got me fucked up." she shook her head as notti sat up, "listen, and actually hear me out. i called you here for a reason."