^_^

Hi. I'm Rheina, ABM 11 student at STCAS. In this journal, you'll see the things I've learn and I've experience this past few months.

If you know me, maybe magtataka kayo why I did this, I'm very private person. I'm not the type of person who will just share my everyday life and will post it online. This is one of our final outputs on Reading and writing in school, which is why half of the details you'll read here are about academics.

I really enjoy writing down my innermost thoughts, imagining new scenarios, asking myself questions, and answering them myself. I'm always using free writing, walang sinusunod na– dapat ganito, ganito ang tamang pagsulat, ganito ang tamang pagkakasunod sunod ng mga bagay bagay pag magsusulat ka. But then, being a person who also loves to read, I've learned many things, nalaman ko, about mga bagay on how to share my thoughts through writing in a way na hindi nagrarambol rambol, and it was because of the amazing stories I've read na may magagandang flow at maayos ang pagkakasulat. And of course, being a senior high school student, teachers will teach you how to make things correct. One of those is our subject teacher, who taught us the right way to write a simple essay, how to organize the information you have, and how to ayos the pagkakasunod sunod ng mga happenings sa isang story.

Our first meeting in this subject was good and very informative. Madami akong natutunan. It's a big help for me because I really love writing.

We had our first prom night in March. It was very magical. We were given the opportunity to dance with anybody. We also celebrated Literary Day this month. We held a choir competition for musical speeches. It was an incredible experience for us. We developed class solidarity, grew competitive, and learned to compete as a group rather than as individuals. And we are pleased to announce that we came in second place out of 17 sections.

Madaming nangyari sa mga nakaraang buwan. I've met people who help me improve my way of thinking. I've realized many things these past few months; a new perspective has entered my life. And this month was full of roller coasters; sometimes I'm okay, and every time I'm not. Just kidding. It was tiring yet satisfying because all the things I did came from all of my hard work. And I'm happy to say that I survived. A few weeks to go, and we're going to have our bakasyon.

And hey, just want to share something that motivates me. And I hope maka-help din sayo. Uhm, every time you feel like giving up, eat ice cream to wake up and realize that life without pain isn't life at all. Just keep going and hold on to the things that make you strong. Maybe you'll say, "I don't have any." Remember, you have Him and you have yourself.

Good luck on our next journey!!!

06.27.23