Chapter 11

As you and your brother hugged you noticed JJ picking at calluses on his hands.

JJ had never had anyone love him, until you.

Yeah, you never really did either, but just because Greyson wasn't here didn't mean he didn't love you. You always thought about him.

JJ never has had anyone to think about.

You undid one of your arms and stretched it out, while the other arm was still around Grey. Gesturing that JJ comes to join you.

He looked up and smiled but shook his head no.

You broke the hug and grabbed JJ's not-hurt wrist and dragged him to Grey. You then As you and your brother hugged you noticed JJ picking at calluses on his hands.

JJ had never had anyone love him, until you.

Yeah, you never really did either, but just because Greyson wasn't here didn't mean he didn't love you. You always thought about him.

JJ never has had anyone to think about.

You undid one of your arms and stretched it out, while the other arm was still around Grey. Gesturing that JJ come to join you.

He looked up and smiled but shook his head no.

You broke the hug and grabbed JJ's not hurt wrist and dragged him to Grey. You then wrapped your arms around your brother and your boyfriend.

"I love you guys." You say.

"I love you too," they say simultaneously.

Then, 2 police cars pulled up. They were there to talk to Greyson.

JJ gave you a certain look. You knew it meant "we got to go we got drugs."

"I'll let you guys do your business." You told Grey as the cops stepped out of their vehicles.

"Seriously y/n call me if you need stuff. I mean I am your legal guardian." He grinned and chuckled.

"Okay, thanks." You said Turing and walking to your car.

You and JJ drove home with only saying a few words to one another. There wasn't much to say. That his dad and your mom beat you, and that while they were escaping Greysons "grounding" JJ got attacked by a bunch of hounds.

You pull into John B's house.

JJ collects his 'things' and you walk inside with him.

He walks back to your guy's bedroom to put it away.

You sat down beside Sarah, leaving enough room for J.

"JJ!" Pope yelled.

"What?" He responded walking into the room.

Pope tossed John B and JJ a pack of condoms, and he held one for himself.

"Pop told me to give these to y'all." He dismissed quickly.

"What do you say we give these a try baby girl?" JJ said jokingly as he plopped down in the couch beside you.

"Oh please," you laughed and rolled your eyes. "Get-a-grip."

"No but for real, who wants to go out on the boat?"

"Me." Kie was the first to agree. "I'm in," Sarah said. "I guess I have to go now." You laughed.

The boys walked outside with us and started to get the boat ready.

JJ decided he was going to bring his rod just in case. And of course, they had a cooler full of beer.