school bully :(

i walked into my first class, ducking my head. i hoped that zara, one of the school's prettiest most popular girls ever, didn't see me. i walked right to the corner desk, in front of the teacher's. i sat down and sighed. "phew! zara didn't see me this morning :3"

"stinky emily!!"

"uh oh :Ɛ i think i was wrong"

i turned around and saw zara with her friends chanel and paris coming to my desk. i shrieked! they walked up to me and posed, their hands on their hips, their lips pouty and their hair flawless.

"did stinky emily think she could try and hide from us? hahahahahah!!!!! never!!!!! stinky emily is far too stinky to not notice!"

they all laughed at me maniacally. i tried not to but my lip pouted and tears started falling from my big puppy eyes.

"aw don't worry stinky emily! we'll help you because we're the nicest! sweetest! girls ever!"

chanel pulled her chanel no.5 perfume out from her chanel diamond forever bag and sprayed it all over me. maybe this would be a nice thing to do but they know that i have super duper sensitive skin and cannot use regular perfumes or else i will have an allergic reaction.

i immediately felt my skin itch and burn! my face felt like it might've been inflaming and i can only imagine what it looked like >_<

the girls took pictures of me as i ran out to the nurse's office