✨ Chapter 6 ✨

He wanted to follow after her. Ignoring him is not going to happen. 
"Omar." He heard his name. He turned to look and saw Aryan walking up to him. 
At the same time, his phone started ringing. 

  He raised his hand to Aryan telling him to wait. While he answers the phone walking to the side.

"Okay remind me later about this." Omar said, hanging the call and turning towards Aryan. 

  "What happened?!" Omar stands next to him. Omar who is two inches taller than Aryan. 

Aryan sighs "I need your help.!"  Omar raises his eyebrows looking at him. 

"So—-I tried to do what you did." Aryan paused, trying not to smirk. "I went to the people who are in charge of my schedule and demanded to them to change my classes time to Nadia's so I can annoy her. But —they almost kicked me out of the school. Can you believe it?!" 

A small smile came to Omar Lips. As Aryan continued "So I need you to go with me—they need to be taught a lesson. We are going to warn them.!" Aryan said smirking. 

  "No.!" His smirk drops. "What?!" Aryan question surprised.

As Omar stepped back, "I said No." Aryan glared at him. 

——

The college day ended. 

Saira had already left with her boyfriend. Nadia, Samira and Mahsa were standing at the end of the hallway talking. 

"Where's your lover?!" Mahsa blushed "Oh —-um he didn't come today, he had something to do." they nod. 

"Alright then I will drop Samira to her apartment, and I need to sleep.!" Nadia said, putting her phone in her purse. 

"Okay I will see you guys tomorrow.!" Mahsa said hugging Nadia and Samira "take care.!" "You too.!" 

They separated their ways and went to the parking lot. Nadia had her car park in the front today. 

  So Mahsa continues to walk alone. She felt as if she was being watched.  She looks around and sees no one. She quickly gets into her car and locks the door first.

—-

  She comes downstairs after taking shower, putting her hair in bun, she continues her walk and reaches the kitchen. She greets her maid hugging her. Mahsa tells her how she had missed her and her cooking. "You hungry?!" Sabr question smiling at her. 

Sabr who is 45-year-old Afghan women with black hair, blue eye colored, skin color white. She had gone on a vacation for a month and now she had Return. 

Mahsa nods pouting "Yes." she looks around smiling "You made Mantu?!" Sabr nods laughing. 

Mahsa hugs her thanking her. Sabr can cook anything you tell her. Sabr loves cooking and Shes best at it, she's been working at different restaurants, she's familiar with all different kinds of food. 
Sabr puts the plate of Mantu in front of her. Mahsa takes a seat. "Smells so good already.!" 

"Nooshe Jan." (Enjoy your meal) Sabr commented walking back to wash some plates. 

While eating it, Mahsa kept on telling her how good The Mantu is. 

After she was done. Mahsa washed her plate and looks at her. 

  "Baba?!" Mahsa questions her. 

"He's not home. Zana left; I think she was going to a party, she looked pretty dressed up. Mena is in her room sleeping, I know because I checked on her and —" she was cut off when Aziz walks in.