Chapter 199: Oh No That Was A Bad and Good Idea Part 2

Começar do início

Papa Chris, Kelly said that he is going to do something. said Andy

Fucking hell, I need a bucket. said Danny as I grabbed a bucket and gave it to him before running off the way Kelly did. I then got lost and asked a guy to help me.

Hi, can you tell me where Admiral Herrmann is? I asked

Sure he is in his room, want help finding it? asked the guy

Yes please. I havent been on a ship like this. I said

Makes sense, I heard you guys just sit in chairs all day. I know you guys do more. Anyways, here's Admiral Herrmanns room. I wouldnt go in there, he threw something at the wall after yelling in a different language. When one of the Herrmanns went in he shoved them out. said the guy as he knocked on the door.

Arrow-Archer if you dont have the chocolate you cant come in. said Kelly

Babe, its just me, can I come in? I said/asked

Shot-Shooter, I have the chocolate. said the guy as Kelly pulled us into his big room.

What is wrong and where is Kyle? I asked

Everything, Herrmann doesnt even care that I could lose you if your Jet got shot. Also Cass and Matty have Kyle. said Kelly as the guy closed the door and went to hug Kelly.

Babe, I promise to come back in piece. I said

Im Lieutenant Colonel Kyle Archer Arrow, you must be Lieutenant Colonel Matthew James Herrmann. said Arrow as he put his hand out and I shook it.

Why Herrmann? I asked

Christopher put your name down as Herrmann, so that one will find out. said Kelly

Hey My Sev, Jack said Im going up with another Lieutenant Colonel. I said

Its me, Shot-Shooter I promise Matthew will come back in one piece. said Arrow

Sevy, can we please talk? asked Christopher as I saw a photo with a broken frame. Once I picked it up Kelly pulled out my hand and cut his hand. He then opened the door and fell into Christophers arms. Christopher then picked up Kelly, as he closed the door and sat him in his lap on the bed. Once he was down Christopher took the photo out of Kellys hand.

Im not mad, Baby, I know that I did the one thing I promised. I just cant lose you again. Baby you were missing up until five days ago. said Christopher.

I broke it, Im sorry Chris-A-Bear. said Kelly

POV: Christopher Herrmann

Its okay Baby, we can get a new one. I said

No, Bisnonno gave me that one Dad. said Kelly

Hey Kelly-Cat, when we get back home I will get Uncle Mouch to fix it. I said

Okay. said Kelly as an alarm was going off, I put Kelly on my back and we ran to the bridge.

Sir, we need more pilots. said one of the Coast Guards.

Captain Herrmanns, Lieutenant Colonel Herrmann, Admiral Herrmanns and Lieutenant Colonel Arrow go up and be careful. I said as my boys and niece went into the jets. As they do, I started to say prayers in Italian and I think Im even going full Italian.

Air is down I repeat Air just got shot down. said Cass

Shit 2 Star is down. said Andy

Fuck, there goes Fire-Medic. said Kelly as we lost him on everything. I then get worried.

Get our people out of the water now. I yelled as the Navy Officers got ready to go in the water and jumped into the water. Once they did I looked over at Danny, and saw he was fine so Kelly is still alive. I then see Kelly pop on everything again.