↳ 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 26

Começar do início

"Congratulations." Kaya awkwardly smiles at Satoru before she walks to your side. She kisses your cheek before saying, "I'm so glad you're okay. And look what you surprised us with."

"You know I have to make a dramatic entry." You joke, causing her to laugh. You haven't been this happy in a long time. This truly is the greatest day of your life.

"So what name have you guys picked?" Kaya asks, only to receive the same answer that your parents got. It makes her say, "Please don't make him a junior."

"He's not becoming a junior." You assure her, and it makes Satoru roll his eyes. Well, he was definitely joking but he doesn't like hearing it from Kaya.

"I think this is the first time I see you without your shades. You have some freaky eyes." Kaya tells Satoru, and he rolls his eyes once again. She then looks at your baby, "Please check that your son doesn't have the same eyes."

"Kaya, aren't you being a bit rude?" Your mother interrupts, and Satoru holds back a smirk. As if his sister got in trouble for making fun of him.

"Oh c'mon, look at them." Kaya responds, and your mother rolls her eyes. When your baby unlatches, Satoru takes him from your hands and takes a seat, grabbing the burp cloth and throwing it over his shoulder before he begins to burp him. He just wants to do everything for his little one.

"Is your family coming, Satoru?" Your father asks, changing the topic, and you'd almost feel embarrassed because Satoru's parents don't have an idea, but you're so focused on the fact that you just had a baby.

"They'll meet him when we're back home. They can be a little too much." Satoru answers.

"Seiji is a cute name." Kaya brings up, and a smile comes to your lips.

"That's the perfect name!" You exclaim. Since Satoru has no other name in mind, and the name sounds good enough, he agrees.

"That's better than Snoopy." Satoru comments, making some brows raise except yours. Before anyone can ask, Satoru shares, "Ten minutes after he was born, she suggested the name."

"Let's not talk about that." You're quick to say. "God, I can't wait to leave and go home. I hate it here."

"I have so much planned for us when you're back home." Kaya says. "We have to do the baby shower–"

"Baby shower? You know that's supposed to happen before the baby is born." You point out.

"I don't see the harm in having one. Even if it's a month or two too late." Satoru says. It'd be a fun event too, and like that everyone can meet the baby instead of having people coming in and out of the house daily. "Just wait a couple of months."

"You can always do a baby shower for the next baby." Your father suggests, and you look absolutely mortified.

"I'm not having any more kids. Seiji will be my first and last one. I'm not putting myself through that pain again– Let's not even mention I didn't have any complications." You respond. They stay quiet, just listening to Satoru pat his son's back and the occasional burp until there's not more. Satoru stops, and just focuses on holding his baby again. He's so engrossed by the cute little nose, his cute little eyes– And he yawns, Seiji fucking yawns and Satoru's eyes well up with tears again. He's waited so long for this.

"Well are we going to hold the baby or will you just keep hoarding him?" Kaya speaks up, making you laugh,

"He's been doing it the entire time. He just lets me hold him to feed him." You share, making your parents laugh, however, Kaya has a different reaction.

"Well, he's my son so I have the right to hold him." Satoru argues. Satoru just didn't know he could love a tiny human so much. Satoru could've died earlier when the baby had his hand wrapped around Satoru's finger.

"You didn't do any of the work, she carried him for nine months!" Kaya defends you.

"Yeah, because she carried him for nine months I should get to hold him for now." Satoru says as he looks for Seiji's blue pacifier. When he finds it, he puts it in the baby's mouth. "Are you guys staying for long? It's getting late."

"We're going back to the hotel soon." Your mother says. She walks over to you and kisses your forehead, "We'll be back tomorrow morning."

Your parents say their goodbyes, dragging Kaya out with them. They promise they'll be back by the morning. When they're gone, Satoru walks back to you and hands you the baby, kissing the tip of your nose, "He's just the cutest."

"He is." You respond, smiling down at your son. "Seiji. That's the perfect name."

"It is." Satoru has to agree. He then pecks your lips, "Thank you."

He feels this heavy weight in his chest, a foolish smile on his lips as he looks at you– He can't blame the smile on his son because just looking at the baby makes him burst into tears. It's unusual for him to cry, but then again, this is a life changing moment and he just can't contain the tears. But this feeling is different, and he's sure what it is, he just doesn't know if it's the right moment to tell you... He doesn't want you to think that it's just because you gave birth to his son. He wants you to know that even if Seiji wasn't here, he'd still–

"He has a head full of white hair, he's already your twin." You tell him, and he chuckles before correcting you,

"He's bald."

"Hmm... I do hope that I saw wrong because I'm going to be mad if my only kid looks just like you." You tell him.

"I want him to be my twin. He'll be my only kid too." Satoru responds, making you roll your eyes.

"You can procreate with someone else, it won't hurt you one bit." You remind him, and he shakes his head. You furrow your brows before you ask him, "What do you mean by that?"

He takes the baby from your hands and puts him down in the bassinet. God, he almost feels guilty for putting his baby down instead of holding him the entire time. He just had to talk to you for a moment. He deeply inhales, and he feels extremely nervous because he just doesn't know how to start it off. He just had a baby and he's feeling nervous about this. He grabs your hand before opening his mouth,

"I have to tell you something, and I don't want you to think that it's because we just had a baby. Even if Seiji wasn't a factor, this would still happen." He begins and you're out of it. You have no idea what he's talking about, until the words finally leave his mouth, "I love you."

"Huh?" You can't believe your ears. You were expecting your baby to be the biggest surprise of the month, and somehow his dad outshined him. He grabs your hand, and puts it to his chest. You feel how it feels as if it's about to beat out of his chest, the same way that your heart beats. You end up smiling at him as he repeats,

"I love you."