Hostage (E.O)

Mulai dari awal

He stops kissing me and gets up. " I didn't ask your opinion" he growls Kicking him. " stop don't hurt him" I cry out which causes him to look at me. " Elizabeth sweetheart so brave standing up for your friends but leave this to the men" he says looking back into my eyes.

" Stop calling me that" I say quit my returning to my previous protective position. I still felt tiered and he must of notice and speaks to his goons " Get the lady a blanket now" at his words someone runs of and reruns a minute later with a blanket.

" Now I can't take any restrains off because you might leave but hopefully this keeps you comfortable he says laying it on me.

He then walked out leaving me and Benedict alone. I start quietly sobbing scared what might happen. " Liz everything will be ok I promise" he say scooting closer to me.

I managed to lay onto him and fall asleep.

Y/Ns POV

" Dad Thank you for the help I know your a busy man" I say hugging him as we meet. " well when you call saying someone captured my daughter in-law I make the time" he responds.

" what communication have you had with the kidnappers" he asks me just a video and a message" I reply showing him it. " from the wording it seam it's someone you know" he points out.

" Excuse me sir your not allowed to be in here" someone says to me from behind. " I'm sorry do you know who this man is" dad asks the obvious new detective. " This is my son and his wife and co-star are missing which makes this a very high profile case and your top priority" he explains to the girl. " Yes Mr. Director sir" she says quickly and walks away.

" I love my job" he say happily " now let's find your Wife"

Benedict POV

They had carried Lizzie of about an hour ago I could hear her faint cry's of pain. I hope
Y/N could find us quick because she couldn't possibly take this for long.

A few minutes later the goons drag her in and rerestrain her to the wall. She was clearly unconscious. Her face was pale, her eyes wet and red from her tears. Welt marks littered her body buries clearly forming. Her clothes where all messed up clearly thrown on her in a hurry making me even angrier.

" You are going to regret ever laying a hand on her when Y/N comes" i growl at him. " Why he just a security guard nothing special" Richard responds as his finger picks up my head by his chin.

" Hah buddy you have no idea the rain of terror he will rain down" i say causing him to let out a huff and walk away.

Y/N POV

" FBI open up" my dad says banging on the door. We had found a lead there was a breach in my team and we where currently at his house looking for answers.

" Yes how may I help you" Rich ask as he opens the door. " Y- Y/N what are you doing here and with the FBI" he stutter.

" Well as you probably heard Elisabeth my wife and Benedict have gone missing and where here with questions my dad is the director of the FBI so with this case being so personal he tagged along" I explained

seeing him squirm and be nervous almost granted he knew where she was he always been weird about her and now he will pay for any harm that she and Ben have succumb to.

" Um sure yah you can come in" he says with a small laugh. Everything looked normal nothing seamed out of place or unusual. " if you'll excuse me for a minute I have something to attend to" he says walking back the hall I hear a door open and shut.

" He's hiding something" dad tells me walking over to look at the pictures to get a better read on him.

I look around for any sign she's here. That's when I see it here shoes are here. " what kind of moron leave the shoes of the people they kidnapped in plane site.

" He's down with her now" I say running down the hall to the door he entered. I sneak down the steps and here voices. " Your stupid husband decided to come and play hero" he spits in her face.

She looks beat up and tired. Here arms where tied up worse then in the video. I walk up behind them and hold behind his head. " Let them go now" I demand to him " And why would I do that I finally got the girl" he says turning around but he had Lizzie by the throat and held a knife in his other hand.

" Drop the gun or she gets it" he speaks with a creepy demented look " If you like her that much why would you harm her" i ask keeping the gun up.

" because if I can't have her no one can" he says dragging the tip of the blade along her forhead drawling blood.

" please let me go" she cry's out in pain. " Richard she doesn't love you and if you truly love her you let her be happy" I try and reason.

" No I'll never let her go" he screams as he drives the knife into her side " Ahhh" she screams. This was the last straw for me and I pull the trigger and the bluet goes into his chest.

He falls over and I grab Lizzie as she falls into my arms. The other agents that followed behind me go to the bleeding criminal.

" hey everything will be fine baby I promise" I say and hold pressure on her wound. That's when I notice the welts on her body. A few paramedics come and help Benedict up and outside and take Richard up as well.

I carry Lizzie up and help her into an ambulance getting in with her. Knowing my dad had the rest handled.

Lizzie's POV

My body aches all over but mostly my side. I tried to sit up but felt soft hands hold me gently. " Sweetheart please take it easy" Y/N says softly holding my hand and softly squeezing it.

" Please don't call me that it's what he called me" I say tears falling from my eyes. " I'm sorry Liz" he says kissing my hand.

"The doctor said you have to be  on bed rest for a while till your wounds heal" he say softly. " What happened to him" I ask quietly " He's dead Lizzie you don't have to worry about him" he comforts.

" Lay with me please" I ask with my puppy dog eyes. " I don't want to hurt you baby" he tells me as he strokes my arm.

" please" I beg and he finally gives in he lays next to me softly and lays my body on his.

" Your never leaving my site again" he tells me and kisses my head. " I don't want to leave you ether" I say and kiss him softly.

We finally fall asleep in each others arms.

Requested By KuroFurasshu

Hope you enjoyed leave your thoughts, comment, and request. Have a good day or night