Interview Reunion-2 (E.O)

Y/N POV

I was sitting in my car outside Lizzie house just trying to breath. I don't know why I was so nervous maybe because the girl of my dreams said yes to a date.

I nervously walk up to the door and softly knock. I shuffle slightly before she opens the door. She was wearing a short flowing read dress that complemented her beautifully.

" Your gorgeous" i stutter taken back by her beauty. " Thank you, your handsome yourself" she says with a smile. " I got these for you" I tell her holding up the flowers.

" There beautiful I'll get them some water you can come in for a minute" she says walking back into her house to get a vase.

I walk in behind her and her house was decorated beautiful. As I'm waiting a dog walked up to me. " Hi buddy what's your name" i ask getting down on my knee to pet him.

He come over and starts to lick my hand. He then starts to rub onto me. " Prince did you find a friend" she ask coming over to me.

" That's funny he usually doesn't like new people Your lucky" she says jokingly. " I am lucky but not because your dog likes me it's because you agreed to go out with me" I tell her " Your a sweetheart come on where going to be late lover boy" she joked smiling at me.

I walk over to the car and open her door. " Thank you" she says siting the seat. During the ride we start talking " So what upcoming project do you have" she ask me " Actually I just secured the the contract with Marvel I'll come in with the Scarlet Witch movie" I tell her watching her face light up.

" Really no way" she cheers
" Yah your stuck with me" I tell her looking at her smiling.  " well you'll have to deal with Downy and Renner so good luck with that" she jokes.

We pull up to the restaurant and I help her out of the car.
" reservations for 2 under L/N" I tell the hostess " Ah yes right this way" a waitress say leading us to a private area.

" Wow this is beautiful" she says look over the balcony. " Only the best for you" I tell her pulling the chair out. " You are a real charmer" she smiles at me.

" So what have you been up to since college" i question her " Well other then acting I was engaged for awhile but I broke it of because he didn't really care about me after I said yes he figured I was stuck with him so why try" she tells me annoyed " Yah I've had the same luck to I guess caught my girlfriend cheating on me" I explain.

" Guess where winning at failed relationships" I say smiling " Yay us" she jokes.

"Well on a more positive note I rescued Prince from the streets. He had scared off some of the annoying paparazzi  from me so I adopted him" she says I see a light shine in her eyes. " That's so cute" i gush.

"What would you like to drink this evening" the waiter asks us. " Some red wine please" i tell him he walks away to get the bottle.

" Anything popping out at you" I question as we skim over the menu. " I probably just do the sea food salad" she says " Yah I'll do the same sounds good" I respond.

"Your drinks Sir" the waiter says sitting it down on the table. " Your food will be back shortly" he responds.

After we finished eating I had a surprise for her. " Where are we going" she asks confused.
" if I told you it wouldn't be a secret now would it" I tell her.

" your not kidnapping me are you" she asks me jokingly. " No I'm not kidnapping you" I reassure.

I pull up to our destination. " Mini Golf" she questions curiosity. " Think of it as the first date I would have asked you on in college " I say offerings my hand for her to grab.

" well then lead the way" she says " My parents own this place so we get it all to ourselves" I tell her. We get some clubs and Goff balls and started to the first hole.

" Ok so the key on this one is to hit it lightly" I tell her wrapping my arms around her waist to help her hit. " I know how to play silly" she says looking up at me with a smile.

After a few holes Lizzie was winning. " You do know you literally own the place and I'm winning right" she says with a laugh. " Who says I'm not letting you win" I reply raising my eyebrow.

" Well if you are thank you but I don't need you help" she says a fake angry look on her face. " Then is a good thing I'm not let you then" I respond.

" God my feet hurt I'm taking of my shoes" she tells me and uses my shoulder so she doesn't fall. " Here let me" i say taking the heals from her grip.

" Thank you such gentlemen aging" she speaks and walks down the lantern lit path.

" So what is the real reason you wouldn't ask me out in college" she ask me inquisitively. " Well I was nervous but I didn't think I was good enough for you I mean my parents own a Mini golf course and Ice Cream parlor that doesn't exactly scream popularity" I explain honesty.

" Well money and looks don't bother me but let's not live in the past where here now so let's make the most of it" she says and walks to the next hole.

We finished our game with Lizzie wining and where on the way to her house.

" Thank you for tonight" she says standing in her open doorway. " Of course Liz I'd love to do it again if you wanted to" I say nervously. " Yah that sounds nice she said relaxed.

We stand in silence for a minute before I lean in to kiss her. It's soft and sweet she raps her arms around my neck, and after a minute she pulls away for air.

After that we part and I drive home happy that I finally got my dream girl.

Original request by elimxmff
PT 2 Request by GingerNinja93

Sorry it took so long to finish Part 2 hope you liked. Have a good day and night.