2

Megan's pov

Megan's pov

I grinned at Caresha.

I could tell she was nervous so, why not make her more nervous.

We laid down in the bed ctfu like always. I told her we should watch a movie or sum and she wanted to watch Insidious. So we did.

"You like scary movies?" I asked her.

"No not really, but i'm with you so I feel more comfortable watching it."

"I make you comfortable?" I asked in a sexual tone.

"Mhmm"

I grabbed Caresha by her waist so she could spoon with me. Her body started to relax into my hands.

                        around 10 minutes later
Caresha was moving a lot. Like she was trying to do sum.

"Caresha?"

"Yess Megan?" She said in her sexy voice.

"Why you moving so much?"

"Nun bae.." She said.

Then I realized what she was doing. She was grinding on me, she actually wanted to fuck me.

She turned her body towards me and started to make out with me.

As we were kissing I laid her on her back and slid her panties to the side.

I stopped kissing her to say, "Are you sure Caresha?"

"Yes," she whispered.

So I pushed two of my fingers in her and she let out a quiet moan.

I started going in and out, faster and faster by the second and Caresha's moans filled the room.

"Ouu Meg-" Caresha moaned.

I took Caresha's panties off and I started to lick and suck Caresha's pussy moving closer to the middle.