🪐28

lily pov

"So what is it that you have a surprise?" i asked Jieun and looked over to her as she was driving.

"well, i'm having Lia move into my house and sell your house" she tapped the steering wheel while waiting for the light to change and then looked over to me.

i was a bit shocked since it's quite sudden

"i know it's all so quick, but no one is at the house anymore. Lia is usually studying, Yerim is now in college and also still recovering, and you are mostly here since it's close to your school" she looked back at the road since the light changed "it will all be easier. i mean, the university is quite close to my house as well, i'll have Yerim transfered to a private institution so it's also closer" she finished.

"yeah, it makes sense" i looked down at my hands and fiddled with them.

she was starting to see more and more of my families struggles, which isn't a bad thing but it made me nervous.

albeit the fact she did this on her own decision, would it change us?

i know she loves me, but will it change eventually?

"what's on your mind, pretty girl?" Jieun asked and looked over to me. i guess we are stuck in a traffic jam since a car wreck was up ahead.

"nothing much, just..." i was interrupted as Jieun finished my sentence so i looked over to her.

"overthinking?" she gave a sad smile and i nodded.

"yeah" i sighed out. she moved my hair behind my ear and leaned in to kiss my head.

"this changed nothing okay?" she smiled reassuringly. "it doesn't changed the way i see you, the way i love you, or the way i see your family" she held my hand.

i smiled lightly and nodded. "thanks Jieun, i love you" i kissed her hand and held it tighter.

"i love you too pretty girl" she chuckled lightly and looked back to the road since a car honked at her.

"oh gosh, people are so dramatic..he moved 10 feet" Jieun sighed and glared at the car behind her.

i chuckled and smiled at her frustration. it was so cute.

"though however, i have a packed schedule coming up. and a world tour" Jieun said suddenly.

i looked over to her in shock "a world tour?! oh babe i'm so happy for you!" i bounced a little and smiled brightly.

"i'm gonna miss you-"

"but this is huge Ji! i'll definitely miss you but this is so big for you"

"thanks lily star, it means a lot. you are so sweet" she smiled and kissed my hand. "i also have an audition for a show coming up, if you would like to attend it with me?"

"of course! i would love to!" i smiled widely again. this was a big thing for her, and i was genuinely so so happy seeing her being so successful in something she loves to do, and i'll always be by her side to support her as her #1 fan.

"i'm so glad that i got to meet such an amazing person like you Lily, you are so supportive of everything I do" Jieun chuckled lightly and smiled.

"of course, when it comes to someone you love. seeing them happy, brings you the most happiness and joy" i moved my hair to the other side of my neck.

"i can agree with you on that one" Jieun ticked my neck a little.

"hey! i'm ticklish there!" i laughed a little.