1

Megan's pov

Megan's pov

After that interview with Caresha, i wanted to invite her to stay with me at my room. I told her she was finna meet my dogs anyway, so you know she might as well stay the night with me. After awhile, her sexy ass finally came outside.

"Caresha, you still wanna go to dinner?" I asked

"Yeaa i still wanna go, I ain't think you was serious though," Caresha laughed.

Her voice was so sexy to me.
So we went to get sushi, like Caresha wanted, and now we was on the way to my room.

When we got there I picked her up facing towards me. She started laughing and so did I.

As soon as we opened the door my six dogs were at the door, and of course she went straight to four. Her favorite step child. I was getting ready to take a shower and here come Caresha.

"Megan?"

"Yes Caresha?" I asked

"Lemme take a shower with you."

"Whatt" I said jokingly. I thought she was joking at first but her energy said otherwise.

"You heard what I said."

"Yea you can.." I said nervously.

Caresha already makes me so nervous, and now I was finna take a whole shower with her!

Caresha's pov

I started to take of my clothes and Megan watched me with awe. I guess she didn't think I was serious because she looked surprised. Now i was naked.

"What is you waiting for lil girl?" I said.

"Oh so you serious?"

"Yea I am" I said as I pushed her onto the wall, and gave her a nasty ass kiss.

I helped her take off her clothes and I stared at her perfect body. She picked me up and carried me into the shower. I felt my back hit the shower wall I was scared she was going to drop me.

"Megan you better not dro-"

I felt a soft pair of lips against mine. We was kissing.. For what felt like an hour but, it was the best feeling ever.

She put me down and we started to wash up. I washed her back and she washed mines. After that long ass shower I only had one thang on my mind. I
wanted to fuck Megan, bad.

We went to go lay down in the bed. I was nervous but excited at the same time.

"Ouuu that was a good shower don't you think bae?"

My heart sunk to my feet, she called bae!

"Y-yea it was," I said nervously.

I think she could tell I was nervous cause she look at me with a grin.