Chapter one

Ashley's POV
"Ugly" "worthless" "slut" "weird" "fat" i could go on more and more about what everyone calls me, I've only been at school for 2 minutes and 15 seconds to be exact and I've been called all that, eh what can i do about it ? Im used to it.
"Move , bitch!" My biggest bully of all Amanda says to me as she walks past, there is a lot of space in the hallways but naaa she has to walk where I'm walking and push me to move. I was about to say something back but her boyfriend Justin slaps me, oh yeah i have no say. Im used to it tho i get called names i get hit slapped pushed but i don't do anything about it. The sad thing is no one at home knows I'm being bullied at school. It will be kept that way tho because lately I've been feeling this awkward tension in between my parents, i know weird!
But anyways i went to my first class as i was pushed to the front seat because no one likes to sit there because thats where the teachers attention is always at
I feel something hit the back of my head and there it is a bit early today, paper airplanes hitting the back of my head by ofc the one and only Samantha , Amanda's best friend.
"COULD YOU STOP THAT YOU SLUT" i say oh no i regret that because thats when i get a big slap on my cheek which causes my cheek to throb in pain I run out of class. I stayed at my tree house because i couldn't go home my parents would've gotten suspicious....

To be continued 💋

Hi babes thanks for reading my book! I am so interested in this book lol, i will be updating at least once a week💕
I was also looking for someone to edit my books because i do have quite a few that i want to publish
💗

Stay tuned 💜💜