Prologue : Act I - The Outlanders Who Caught The Wind - Part III

The break time, at Luminas side...

Luminas came out of the theater room with a sigh. He was quite tired of this kind of work. Luminas thinks about finding a temporary host to replace himself as he has work to finish soon. When he wanted to walk, someone grabbed his shoulder.

"Ah, good evening, Your Majesty, God of Time and Dimension." Luminas said respectfully.

"No need to be so stiff. We've been friends for a long time. You can call me Chronos." Chronos said.

"After all, you are a god and I am a servant of the gods. Even though we've been friends for a long time, I can't call you carelessly." Luminas replied with a sigh.

"This is why I suggested you become a god with me back then. In the past, we were both spirits. You are the spirit of light and I am the spirit of time. Since receiving the power of the dimension, I decided to pass the title of spirit king to my son and become a god." Chronos said.

"I am different from you, Chronos. I still don't have the heir for the title of light spirit king." Luminas replied.

"Well, that's right. Ah, by the way, what about my youngest son? Is he okay there?" Chronos asked.

"You mean Cale? He is fine in Teyvat. But, is this really okay? I know your intentions are good, but isn't throwing Cale into another world and severing Cale's connection with his world is a bit too much?" Luminas said with a serious expression.

"Luminas, let's talk about this in my office." Chronos replied.

Chronos walked past Luminas and Luminas followed behind him. Luminas already knew that the original cause for Cale getting thrown into another world was the work of his friend, Chronos, the God of Time and Dimension.

Chronos had Cale thrown into another world when Cale found the artifact. Then, the reason Cale had not returned even after a week was because Chronos cut off Cale's connection with his world. There are two ways for Cale to return, namely either Chronos reconnecting Cale's connection with his world or Cale looking for the whereabouts of his world himself.

At Chronos's office...

"Luminas, you yourself know that I'm doing this for the sake of that world too. Cale had to gather enough strength to change the destiny of his world." Chronos said.

"I understand that. I mean, did you really have to cut off Cale's connection with his world just for that?" Luminas made his question clear.

"Well, in that case... just think of it as my personal grudge against that world for mistreating Cale. I will reconnect Cale's connection with that world when the time comes. You don't need to worry." Chronos answered.

"Sigh, I hope you keep your word. Ah, could you please find a temporary host for our guests? The God of Eternity just sent me a pretty urgent errand." Luminas asked.

"Ah, do your duty quietly and leave it to me. Maybe I will ask another son of mine to be your substitute." Chronos replied.

"Well, my job in the theater room is just to watch with the guests. As for the content on the screen, it has been arranged in such a way and according to the schedule. The screen will turn itself off when it's time for guests to rest, eat or sleep." Luminas explained the job in the theater room.

"Oh, that's easy. I will tell him." Chronos said while wanting to get out of his office.

"Hey, tell me who will be the temporary host." Luminas said.

"My son, the king of dark spirits, Belcarianas." Chronos answered while leaving Luminas alone.

"Belcarianas... he is the best and worst option at the same time. Well, I hope nothing happens. After all, Belcarianas was the big brother who favored Cale more than anything in the world." Luminas said.