🌙 Prologue 🌙

How did this beautiful woman in my arms become my everything. She's my wife and most of the mother of are daughter Amy. Hugging her still we both take a moment to enjoy this pace together, before I go I stage for an interview.

"Elijah I love so much, I'm great fully happy to call you my husband." Harmony kissed my lips as I picked her up and spun her around.

"I'll be back."

Giving her on last kiss I walk to the big stage.

"Elijah it's so great to have you here with us today."

"Thank you for having me."

I sat in the chair as I was being interviewed by a reporter talking about my career and how far I've came to where I am now.

"No. Its been a great experience from been a model and now owning a business has be great, but my beautiful wife and daughter keep me on my toes. But my wife is pregnant with are second child that should be due in a few more months." I said with a laugh and relaxed a bit when I looked over to my wife and teen daughter backstage.

They smile and waved at me and I knew they saw me with proud eyes. Harmony was proud and she had nothing but love for me and Amy together.

"Mom I can't believe dad is so famous and loved by so many people

"Mom I can't believe dad is so famous and loved by so many people." I heard Amy say to her mom through my ear piece that I had to wear and she hugged her mom as she smiled at me.

I talked a few more minutes before the interview had ended, an I calmly walked across the stage to my wife and daughter as they both hugged me. "I love you so much Elijah, and I'm not saying that because your my husband and the father of your beautiful daughter. But because your an amazing man with a vision and dream."

Smiling at my wife I leaned in to kiss her and hugged her side as all three of us walked out of the building and to are car. I closed the door for harmony but once I closed her door I looked up and saw someone across the street that's from my  past.

Someone from my past that I thought was gone forever, because I thought she was locked up forever after what she did to me and my family

Getting in the car I drive home to the place I feel more safe, but that feeling of always been watched is one of the most unpleasant moments of anyone's life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DECIDED TO REWRITE THE STORY AGAIN BUT THE STORY WILL REMAIN THE SAME THE ALL THING THAT IS CHANGING IS NAMES AND CHARACTERS AND STORY TITLE.