006. A Fairy in Danger

Iris's pov:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Iris's pov:

It was a beautiful morning in Gardenia. I yawned "Morning, ladies." I stretch my arms over my head as I walk to the coffee pot, pouring me a cup. "Morning Iree." Musa greeted as I sat down next to her "Bloom and Flora picked up some French toast sticks, here." Musa informed handing me a plateful of four

My mouth watered as i shoved one into my mouth. My fairy pet, daisy , flew and sat down on my shoulder "Hello my little piglet." I smile tickling her chin, she oinks with a giggle

I lean over and start reading the book with Musa, just as Stella yawned as she woke up, standing from her sleeping bag and walking towards the rest of the girls. "Good morning, Stella." Bloom greeted.

"Morning girls." Stella replied taking a seat at
Flora, Musa's, and I's table. "You woke up just in time." Flora said to the girl.

"Yeah, in a few minutes, there would be no food left." Bloom said. "What a mess!" Stella said, looking around the room. "I can't believe we have so much left to unpack. Just looking at these boxes... I can't take it!"

Stella sighed, and fainted dramatically.
"Well, eat something. You're going to need the energy." Bloom said, coming to sit in between the two tables.

"We got stuff to do!" Bloom said, then took a bite out of her croissant. "Or did you forget already?"

"What kind of stuff?" Stella said looking up from where she was on the floor. "Yeah what kind of stuff?" I ask as well as I was oblivious to what bloom was talking about.

"Today is the big cleanup day." Bloom said as she got up, and started skipping around. "Walls to clean, furniture to move, windows to wash."

Me and Stella's jaw dropped in sync , I gasped falling back on Musa's lap , Stella gasped, hearing all the tasks, and falling back to the ground again. Bloom and Aisha came to stand over us, looking down at Us.

"Our boyfriends are coming over, girls, and by this evening, everything has to be spotless." Aisha said, and I sit up quickly "They are?" I ask tilting my head "Yes they are." Aisha responded her hands on her hips, I nudge Stella earning a sigh from her lips.

"They'll be so impressed, they'll be speechless.' Tecna added. "Well, I hope they won't be completely speechless." Bloom said, then she took a sip from her cup. "We need to talk. The past few days, we've been arguing a lot. And tonight is our chance to straighten things out." She finishes

"I don't really wanna talk to Dominic." I said biting my French toast stick with an eye roll.

"Well, I have nothing to straighten out with Brandon. I saw him, and he was kissing that girl. There are certain things I can't forgive." Stella said frowning, but then she let out a small smile. "But I'll still help clean up."

𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲, a Winx storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें