All Diamonds are made from pressure

In the morning

"Hey [Y/N] Are you sure your ready to be working?" Barney is worried about them

"Maybe you came back to early Im sure you can use your vacation da—"

"I said I'm fine Barney. They need security to help hang up poster so go do that please, I need to check the cameras and fix whatever's broken."

"I know I just wanted-" Barney hesitated but decided to give them their space. "O-Okay call me if you need anything.."

They walked away in defeat while [Y/N] went to the kitchen for a snack. They was hoping not to bump into Courtney as they didn't want to deal with a narcissist, hypocrite little son of a—

They walked into the kitchen and away Courtney with a mess on the counter.

Speak of the demon.. [Y/N] roles their eyes and goes to grab a apple from the counter

"oh hey [N/N] look I make you a sorry cake! Cause I am sorry yknow? For whatever I did"
Courtney pleaded with a smile trying to be persuasive.

"Oh wow.. you don't even know what you did wrong.. Mm now I know it'll never happen again."
They rolled their eyes and walked out the kitchen
Leaving Courtney alone with a look of failure on her face.

Hours later

"[Y/N] I've done all of the work that need to be done this week such as put up posters, direct the new construction workers to their place, oh I also-"

"Yeah yeah okay good job Norma you can go home early or whatever.."

[Y/N] stood up with a tool box and walked past her without hesitation

"Hey wait!" Norma ran up to them "What's going on [Y/N]? You can tell me. You always listen to me rant about Pauline so what's wrong?"

[Y/N] thought about it for a minute and turned around facing her.

"Can I trust you to not say a word to Anyone?"

Norma nodded to their questions. [Y/N] sighed and started explaining to her while they went to go fix a broken camera in the main attraction

[Y/N] and Norma got close over time they would vent to her, She would vent to them they would be inseparable attached at the hip those two.

They would have little "dates" like star gazing, binging Pauline movies, going on all the rides they became best friends but of course that came with awkward feed back..

"Oh my god are they dating?"

"They are such a cute couple"

"She could've done better"

"Such a weird couple"

No matter how many times they tell people they aren't dating it wouldn't get through their thick skull.

"Okay [Y/N] I'm off see you tomorrow!"

[Y/N] and Norma shared a short embrace. [Y/N] could feel Courtney starring daggers at them

"See ya Norma."

[Y/N] keeps cleaning the living room of dead end before going home. They knew Courtney was still staring at them.

"You might as well take a picture I won't be here forever."

Courtney snaps out of it and walks to them

"[Y/N] I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have said that to you and I'm so stupid that I couldn't even realize what happened and why you were so caught up on it.. I forget your not like means I'm not like you."

[Y/N] stayed silent unsure what to say. They where glad they finally got an apology but something was off not Courtney but something inside them..

"Thank you.. Courtney... but I mm not ready to forgive you yet.. I'm sorry"

Courtney was dumbfounded she was sure her apology was fool proof but it still didn't work!

"W-What?! I said sorry that's what you wanted!"

"I know but I just need time now it's not you it's me."

She teleported away not sure what to do she was angry and sad. Norma was trying to take them away from her. No Norma wouldn't do that! But have you seen the way she looks at them? Stop STOP THINKING COURTNEY...

She threw something's around in her room but stumbled across a photo of [Y/N] and her alone being happy just like how it was.

Long story short she cried herself to sleep with their photo..

Midnight

Knock knock

"Hey Red? You up?"

[Y/N] walked in and looked around the messy room with many broken things. It reminded them of how their room looks back at home.

They look over at the mattress on the floor with a small bulge cover by a blanket. As they walked over they stepped on a broken picture frame with a few pictures of most of the staff.

You knew this picture frame all to well and quickly notice the selfie of you and Courtney wasn't in the pile of broken glass.

You look at Courtney with sorrow 'now I feel like an assho-' before they finding their thought Courtney turn around from her back facing them to now facing them while mumbling their name.

"I-I'm sorry [Y/N]  please..."

[Y/N] grabbed the picture from her hand and smiled.

'Well let's get to work!'
They thought

They started cleaning and fixing as much of the broken and messy room quietly. Most importantly fixing the picture frame and positioning all the pictures with Courtney and then in the middle.

"Good night, Red.."

They place the Frame under her arms where it was before and kissing her forehead gently before backing up and leaving the room shutting the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyyyy how we doing?????

Yes I was absent for a tinyy while but I'm back!!

I'm sorry if it's trash I wrote this at like 3am 🫣

Byeee!!
Word count 957