zero

Shane, Vanessa, Bea and I we're strolling inside the mall. It's the 4th week of summer and still I didn't get a summer job. "Marie." Vanessa called my name. I didn't notice I was ahead. "Can we check the play area." Bea said. "Why, we're 17 year olds" not really all "why will we go there?" I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. "I just want to have fun." Bea smiled.

All of us agreed. We wanted ourselves to have 'kiddie' fun before we turn into adults soon.

Vanessa and I rode the swings while Bea and Shane went to the slide. There were only a few kids.

"Marie, what summer job will you get?" Vanessa asked. "I don't know yet." I said.

I stood up and strolled around the play area. Suddenly, I noticed a medium sized tarpaulin near the counter. I walked near it. The play area were looking for workers. I can finally get a job, a summer job.

I ran back to the girls.

"Well, that's good!" Bea said. "Hey, Em." Shane called me using my nickname. "Yup?" I turned around and said. "Can I join you in the job?" Shane asked. "Of course and why not?" I smiled.

I ran back to the counter then suddenly I tripped.

My face was facing the floor and almost hitting it. Estimated 3 cm is the distance.

I looked up and noticed a boy who looks like the same age as mine. He wore a red v-neck top with jeans and star-wars designed vans.

He was offering me his hand. He helped me stand up.

"I'm very sorry. So sorry." The gu-the guy was my high school celebrity crush. My heart skipped a beat. Darren Lyndon Gonzales Espanto the guy who I fangirled over...for how many years and now, I tripped because of his shoe.

+

DLGE fan fiction.

Dedicated to all darrenatics and especially Darren.

Very very slow updates because of hell aka school.

Read Wonderwall [jkl fanfic]

Hope you enjoy!

-Elle xx 💖