Reactions

-When Jorden is clumsy
///
Me and Jaden were bringing the snacks up to my room to watch a movie. When going up the stairs I didn't see or realize there was another step and tripped and fell head first. The snacks went flying out of my hands. I hit my nose so hard it started bleeding. "Ma you gotta be careful" I told me while having a napkin covering my nose to stop it from bleeding. "It's really bad love. You hit your face hard" I was still crying because it felt like every time i breathe it hurts my insides. "It's okay ma. Your going to be fine" Jaden said trying to calm me down. After a while my nose was fine and I was being over dramatic. My mother is a doctor so she checked my nose and she told me my nose wasn't broken so that was good but my nose was still red and had bruises but other then that was fine. After all of that happened me and Jaden went to my room and cuddled. "Oh my sweet clumsy baby"

///
-When his parents see his hickies on your neck

I slept over at Jaden's house and it was now morning. We wake up, gave each other morning kisses, our morning talk and did our morning routines. After we were done we went downstairs to eat. "Hello Jess and DJ" "hey love" Jess said giving me a hug. "Hey kiddo" DJ said while he patted my head. We are seating at the table and I put a strand of hair behind my ear. "Sweetie" Jess whispered. "Yes Jess" "Can you and Jaden meet me and DJ in the living room after we are done eating" "of course. But may I ask did I do anything wrong Jess" "no ma'am you didn't" "oh okay" I smiled. She smiled back. After we were done I told Jaden what Jess had told me. So we go to the living room and see Jess and DJ sitting on the couch. "Hey guys sit down please" my anxiety went through the roof. I held Jaden's hand. He knows about my anxiety so he held my hand tightly and whispered in my ear. "It's okay love" we sat down and Jess started the conversation. "So when we were eating and you put a strand behind your ear. I noticed you had a hickey on your neck" my heart dropped. "I-I-I um w-we" "don't worry sweetie we know about your anxiety so we are okay with it" "yeah but as long as there is no baby making in the process of creating those hickies okay" "yes sir" "okay you can go back to your room and do whatever you guys do" "ok bye" we were so embarrassed but we ended up sleeping in each others arms.

-When Daelo & Javon walk in on your guys make-out session
///
Me and Jaden were literally having a tongue war in our mouths right now. Basically we were making out. And when I tell you that this boy knows how to kiss I am telling you ong this boy knows how to kiss. But that all stop when we heard the door open. "WOAH NO BABY-MAKING JADEN" Javon quickly put his hands on Daelo's eyes. "we weren't even doing that. We were just making out bro chill the fuck out. And what do you want?" "Daelo needs his charger he left in here" "get it and get out bro" they got the charger and left but then Javon came back in the room. "Remember no-" "No baby-making. We know!" Me and Jaden screamed in his face. "Geez. Fine I will leave you to it. Enjoy your little make-out sess" he finally left. "Omg finally" I grabbed Jaden's neck and said. "Should we continue or...." "Continue definitely" he said and we continued to make-out. But we made sure to lock the door this time.

///
Hello lovelies. This was requested by @lucialucia12345 thank you and if you have any requests or recommendations feel free to tell me. BYEEE🍓

689 words🔆