Jayla's girlfriend's sister

Jayla POV

Me and my girlfriends, Jen, were in my room cuddling in bed in a peaceful silence. "Baby" Jen said.  "Yes love" "I wanna get Jaden a girlfriend" "that wouldn't be to bad of a idea love. Yeah we can do that. Who do you have in mind?" "My sister, Jorden, she loves baseball as much as Jaden does, she is crazy just like Jaden. They are basically made for each other" "Alr so what the plan?"

A few hours later

///

We went over the plan again until someone knocked on the door. "What Jayla" Jaden said from outside the door. At the same time someone knocked on the door. "GO GET IT JADEN" "ughhhh" Jaden groaned because now he has to go downstairs. While Jaden goes down we make our way outside my room and watch the magic or Cupid do his work.

Jaden POV

I go downstairs to open the door. I opened it and saw a beautiful girl. "Hi" she said. "H-hi" I stuttered. "Hahaha um I am here because my sister told me to be here. Jen" "oh yeah she is upstairs. Do you mind if I ask you something?" "Hit me" "can I maybe get your number?" I said shyly. "Sure I would to give a handsome cute boy my number" she laughed. She pulled out her phone and I pulled out mine. "My name is Jaden" "Jorden" "very beautiful name Jorden" "thank you handsome" "oh come in" "thx"

///

Jorden's POV

Once I saw Jaden I was head over the roof for him. He had the most cutest brown eyes and what looked like the most softest hair to touch. He sounded, acted, looked so nice so i know that he has a bright and very beautiful personality and I love that in a person.

"So where's my sister?" "I think she is upstairs with my sister" he said. "Aww they are like the most adorable and cutest lesbian couple. Oh how much I love their relationship" "yeah me too. I haven't seen my sister so happy before and I know that they are soulmates cause the way they look at each other and smile at each other is amazing to me so I fully support my sisters relationship" "I am going to go see my sister to see what she wants and then probably leave" "do you maybe wanna go grab lunch or just hang out with me when your done to like get to know each other more?" "I would love that"

"AWWWW you guys WOULD BE SO CUTEEEEE TOGETHER" "yeah but we just met how am I going to date someone I just met?" "Oh please I know when you like someone Jorden. Just the way you look at him makes it obvious" Jen said. "Yeah you too Jaden. You look so in love. I just wanna plan their wedding right" Jayla said. "Woah slow your roll 1. We just met and 2. Wedding? We are only teens" i said. "Yeah" Jaden agreed. "But anyways what you wanna talk about?" I questioned Jen. "Oh nothing never mind. We are going to go on a date so Bye" Jen said. "Oh and Jaden take her to your room to hang out"Jayla said. I was about to open my mouth to say something but Jen cut me. "Before you even at anything about going home. Mom and dad are on a business trip together and they are not coming back for a week so we are sleeping over here" Jen said.

"Well then can I go get my stuff from home and then come back here. Also where am I going to sleep?" I said. "1. Yes you can "but Jaden has to go with you" "and 2. You are sleeping in Jaden's room because we have a guest bedroom but one of our parents friends are using it" Jen and Jayla spoke.

"WHAT!" Me and Jaden said.

///
Hello lovelies. How are you loves doing today? I am doing fine. I will make a part two tomorrow and and more to the story. Then when I am finished with both I will do a just Javon imagines and Jayla to if you guys want. Byeee🍓

706 words🔆