I was on faluca with my men and anakin and AHSOKA where the droid armies are. I looked to see more of the droids coming.

"Droid reinforcement have just arrived we shall break into three groups to divide their defences" i said "I'll take the left flank, skywalker attack the front gate. Ahsoka you scale the back wall we'll meet in the middle."

We got up as I walked with my group following "going through the front gate won't be easy for skywalker" wolffe said.

"We have it tougher going in the left" i said to him.

"I thought you can handle anything" he said

"Don't get cocky now" Later we heady to the position as we stop as i comm the others "skywalker, ahsoka are you in position"

"Ready and waiting master tigra" skywalker said.

"We're in position"

The the fight began "follow me"  I jumped as I summon my lightsaber and we started fighting them as we got it clear.

Once we we're done we noticed AHSOKA was missing.

We searched for hours and still no sign of her.

Skywalker refused to give up on her which I understand she still young.

"We've alerted our forces throu out the outer rim and intellegnce assets inside the confederacy if she's spotted we shall know about it" i said

Once I got back on the ship i sighed when I saw wolf walking up to me.

"Everything all right general?" He asked.

I sighed "I'm just thinking about AHSOKA, I don't know who took her and how long she'll survive"

"AHSOKA is tougher than many tigra, she'll survive no matter what"

"I hope you're right"