my stepsister pt2

Start from the beginning

"Well you don't have to worry about us doing it anymore because Billie is fucking someone new"

"We're just talking stop," I said

"You might as well fuck him"

"Enough both of you grounded no television for a month and you're not allowed to go out without our permission do you understand?" Carl said

"Yes"

"Go to your rooms"

___________

Y/n

3 months goes by and I'm pretty much an emotional wreck. I'm constantly drinking, smoking, going into parties, getting into more fights, all over a girl who fucking played me, two years and she didn't even want to be with me.

Bullshit.

Everything is bullshit.

Meanwhile Billie Is busy with her boyfriend Chris.

Chris? What kind of fucking name is that?

She brings him over all the time, for dinner, or to hang out and they kiss and cuddle on the couch like cute couples do, as if.

The only time we talk Is when we argue, if we're not arguing we're not talking.

She's trying to turn herself around I guess, she's now wearing bright colors and more tight fitted clothes, curling her hair, and throwing her hair in a ponytail.

she stopped wearing makeup, and stopped cursing too, that was a big one. She really became someone that's trying to be innocent to hide the fact that they literally are not.

To put a mask over who she really is to please others, she became a people pleaser. I've come to the conclusion that I hate her, I really really fucking hate her.

2 years my fucking ass.

Here I am trying to get drunk, blasting loud 70's rock music, and smoking a cigarette. It was just me and Billie here home alone while our parents were on a business trip.

"Y/n what the heck your music is way too loud I'm trying to read,"

"I don't care get out"

"No," She walked over to my boombox and turned it off.

"Hey I was listening to that," I stood up and walked towards her.

"And I'm trying to read so keep it off"

"Or what?"

...

"Exactly you're not going to do shit so why don't you call your little boyfriend over and hop on his dick instead?"

"We haven't even had sex yet"

"Is that why you're such a pain in the ass?"

"Stop it"

"Stop what?"

I cornered her up against the wall.

"Stop being rude we're waiting for the right moment"

B.E imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara