Does that mean..?

Angsty. (I can't write angst...)

--------------------
Giyuu's POV
--------------------

I'd just finished washing the grime from my body when I blinked in surprise and realisation.

I...I kissed his head. Oh, f*ck!! What does he think of me, now!?!?

Wait... Oh yeah.

I'd done worse than kiss his forehead. I literally had an entire make-out session with him yesterday.

I should be safe from his hatred for a while. He'll be too busy vomiting. I mean... who the f*ck would like me honestly..?

I'd been told that before. That I was worthless, had no use, unlovable, and definitely not needed.

...I believe every word of it...

He wouldn't've said those things were they not true... right?

I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Ew..." I hated the way my hair was. It never lay flat. It was always messy! I hated the way my eyes were. Too dull and lifeless. I hated the way my stomach looked. Yeah, I had abs, but... they were covered in scars. I hated my arms, they also were covered in scars. I hated my legs. They were covered in scars. More than my stomach and arms...

But...

It still looked rather... empty...

I picked up the knife from earlier and put it against my thigh.

I shouldn't do this... I've been clean for so long... I thought breathing heavily. I-I could ask the others to help me!

...No. They don't like you enough, remember? They've admitted they didn't come here to bond with you!

They just want to sleep with you.

He was right... He had always been right...

-----------------
Flashback
-----------------

"See, Giyuu?" He spat at me, pointing his katana at me and pressing it against my neck. "Only I am able to love you."

"...That's not true..." I whispered almost silently.

"Hm? What was that?" He pressed the katana down, causing me to inhale sharply. F*ck... I think he drew blood... "I'm lying?"

"Y-yes..."

He laughed, "About which part, honey?" He removed the katana from my neck and replaced it with his hand, slamming me against the wall, making me whimper in pain when my head hit the wall. "Do you think I don't love you, baby? Hm? Do you?"

I started to cry, he was hurting me too much! Of course he didn't love me, he abuses me!