A Romantic Night

Anne was walking down the hallway as Darcy was holding her hand and they were walking to their new bedroom, Darcy then looks at the scared Anne as a smile creeped on Darcy's face. "Oh Anne, we're going to have so much fun." Darcy said. Anne was so scared as she does know a lot of romance but doesn't actually want to do it. "Oh Anne, you are going to look so beautiful when we remove your clothes, we want to take this armor off as we need fresh air without it on." Darcy said.

Anne blushes as they are in front of two double doors as Darcy opens it to reveal a big beautiful room with a massive bed, Darcy turns to the doors and locks them up. Darcy turns to Anne as she plops Anne down on the bed, Darcy goes on top of Anne and grabs her wrist and pins them to the pillow. "Oh Anne, you're going to enjoy this and cherish this moment forever." Darcy said.

Anne is blushing hardcore as Darcy moves closer to Anne's face, her lips meeting Anne's lips as Anne blushes as hard as possible. Anne knows that the lips are Marcy's but she's possessed by an artificial intelligence, the kiss would be more enjoyable if she wasn't kissing an artificial intelligence possessing her first friend.

Darcy explored every inch of Anne's mouth as she lets go of the kiss as a string of saliva fell from their mouths, Darcy smiles as she strokes her hair back as she smiles evilly at Anne's fully flustered face. "Wow Anne, you look cute when you're flustered." Darcy said. Anne was blushing hardcore as Darcy wants to kiss her again. Anne turns her head and sees the night sky as she looks at Darcy.

Darcy smiles as Anne looks at Darcy's messy hair. "Anne, you want to be more comfortable?" Darcy asked. Anne's eyes widen as she looks back at Darcy, Darcy goes down and takes Anne's shoes and socks off. Darcy then takes her black and red cape off, Darcy then takes her hand and slides it under Anne's shirt and touched Anne's breasts.

Anne feels Darcy touching he breasts. "Ahh, this feels so good." Anne whispered. Darcy stops as she saw Anne say something. "What did you say, Love?" Darcy said. Anne blushes even more. "I didn't say anything." Anne said. Darcy smirks. "You like this, don't you?" Darcy asked. Anne blushes even more as she remained silent.

Darcy smiles as she knows Anne liked it, she steps it up a notch. "Well Anne, since you like this, let's get even more comfortable." Darcy said. She then slips her hand under Anne's chest plate and takes it off, Anne blushes as Darcy slips her hand under Anne's shirt and pulls it right off her. Anne blushes hardcore as Darcy takes her chest plate and shoulder pads off and she takes her gauntlets off and then her shirt.

Anne blushes at Marcy being shirtless and seeing her scar on her chest, Darcy then smirks as she kisses Anne's forehead. "Oh Anne, the fun is just beginning as we still need to get more comfortable." Darcy said. She then goes down and kisses Anne's breasts, Anne then moans as she can't take it anymore but Darcy doesn't care at all.

Darcy then goes down and kisses Anne's stomach, Darcy then looks at Anne and looks at her skirt. Anne is getting more and more scared as Darcy grabs the top of her skirt and underwear and pulls them off, Darcy then takes off her boots, pants and underwear too. Anne blushes as she and Darcy are now naked, Darcy goes down and then kisses Anne's thing.

Anne groans and moans as Darcy licks and kisses Anne's thing, Darcy stops as she looks at Anne. "Anne? Are you enjoying this?" Darcy asked. Anne breaths as she sweats, tears up and blushes. "No... I'm not..." Anne said while breathing. Darcy then smirks. "Well let's spice it up." Darcy said. Anne's eyes widen as Darcy puts her mouth on Anne's thing. "Oh no." Anne said. "PFFT!" Anne laughs as she groans as she rolls over. "Okay, that's enough." Anne said as she pulls the covers over her.

Darcy smiles as she lays next to Anne and gets under the covers as well. "Did you like that Anne? I know you did. Just say you enjoyed it." Darcy said as she boops Anne's nose. Anne looks at Darcy then she flashes to Marcy, Anne then tears up as Darcy wipes the tears from her eyes. "Oh Anne, don't be sad, you need us and only us as we have a special event coming up and your going to be the star of the show." Darcy said.

Anne didn't like the sound of that as she rolled the other way as she didn't want to look at Darcy, Darcy wraps her arms around Anne's waist and pulls her closer to her. Darcy rests her head on Anne's shoulder. "Good Night Anne, We Love You." Darcy said as she kisses Anne's cheek. Darcy rolls Anne over and hugs her tightly, Anne becomes very scared of what's going to happen to Amphibia once she and Darcy are married. Only time will tell.