6/25/23-7/7/23

4:11 pm - Found 2 new subs. One that came out a few days ago, which works pretty well, and another that came out today. I specifically like the second one cause it's got suzume in it and that song fits genshin so well imo, and the actual sub is making me feel so calm and confident and happy.

4:50 pm - Dude I felt like I was being shaken lightly, and when I closed my eyes I got really dizzy, and I'm feeling even more detached, but not in a bad way.

10:22 pm - Everything looks a bit more dark and dull, like the colors and light isn't standing out as much, also if I zone out, the world gets darker and people look shadowy, and I still feel detached.

11:08 pm - Been feeling the light shaking more, and I just saw an orange light in the corner of my eye, like the like from those orange lamp posts, also been feeling more tired, and more free.

27 - 2:22 pm - I attempted to shift. My body was twitching a tiny bit, every part of my was like tensing up but not tensing up, I felt really detached, every part of me was numb aside from my head, and I say white flashing lights a few times. But I kept swallowing, so I stopped. I feel like I'm going to shift soon, but idk when. Oh and my hands were doing like a pulsing/tingling as well.

5 - 8:33 pm - I've been taking in energy all day, and I know I am going to shift tonight. I've finally settled an internal debate, and I'll be permashifting to genshin. I already have everything set up for my clone/myself, so I don't have to worry, and I'm settling things with my friends. Once I go inside to go to bed, I will never come back to this reality again.

7 - 5:55 pm - Okay I was only able to try for like 5 minutes otherwise my mom would call me back outside and interrupt me, but as soon as I started, my heartbeat sped way up and I started twitching and I felt like I was being pulled up.