Chapter 5: Climbing Up Tartarus

Start from the beginning

He roamed off before finding another shadow, He quickly attacked it before backing off letting it form into the very first enemy the team fought in the tower, Cowardly Maya.

Y/N: "Another one of these, well you're fucked."

He twirled his Evoker around his finger before pointing it under his head and smiling.

Y/N: "ZEUS!"

Zeus formed behind Y/N before he pointed his gun at the cowardly Maya and shouting

Y/N: "ERASE IT!"

As Zeus swung his hand down, resulting in a lighting bolt fly down from..the ceiling? He genuinely doesn't know where the lighting strike comes from.

Y/N: "Wonder where all our attacks are coming from...that lighting bolt couldn't have come from...god knows where I mean... I'm just gonna clean this up quickly and get back to the others."

He finds another shadow and quickly finishes it off, regrouping with the others and then ascending to the 3rd floor.

(3rd Floor, Thebel)

Y/N: "Well we have 2 more floors till the 5th floor, Are we doing the same thing? Or are we all staying together this time Minato?"

Minato: "We're staying together for now."

Y/N: "Understood Leader, let's go on then and wreck some more Shadow's asses."

With no more to say, the group ventured through the floor fighting shadows and finding items, but before the group went to the 4th floor, Y/N heard something from a corner behind them.

Y/N: "Guys don't go yet. I-I feel a presence coming from around that corner..."

Mitsuru's voice could be heard.

Mitsuru: "Be careful everyone, I sense something coming towards you."

Whatever it was inched closer and closer to them, making their fear skyrocket more and more before...Sage came around the corner.

Y/N: "Wait...Sage? How the hell are you in Tartarus?!"

Sage stood there staring at the group before suddenly charging at them and then jumping. She flew past everyone else and landed on Y/N's face and started clawing at his face as he started screaming trying to pull her off him.

(just imagine that the cat is on the dude's face.)

Y/N: "SOMEONE HELP ME- SAGE GET OFF MY FACE NOW PLEASE-"

The group just started laughing at him, well Minato was chuckling a bit at Y/N getting massacred by his cat.

Y/N: "JUNPEI CAN YOU FUCKING HELP ME,  SHE'S CLAWING MY-"

He couldn't even finish his sentence as Sage scratched his forehead and the right side of his face now as Junpei sat there laughing at his Misfortune.

Junpei: "Nah man! It's funny seeing your cat scratch your face off!-"

Y/N: "AHHHHH SHE WON'T LET GO!"

Y/N fell to the floor rolling around trying to pull his cat off his face, He didn't even ask Yukari not Minato as they would just let him suffer. After a few more minutes, he finally pulled sage off his face. She was still hissing at him as he looked at Yukari.

Y/N: "Yukari please heal my face, I can barely see from the blood covering my eyes..."

Yukari kept giggling before she stopped and healed Y/N after a few minutes. He felt his face heal and the pain going away, Sage still hissed at him but it didn't look like she wasn't ready to murder him anymore at least...

Y/N: "L-lets just go to the 4th Floor..."

They all nodded their heads as Y/N grumbled before sitting Sage on his shoulder cause he didn't have something to carry her in.

(Okay, sorry for cutting this short. I decided to Split what was supposed to be an entire chapter into multiple parts, so every part might be like 6k words combined...)

(Well, good night or day wherever you are. It's About to be 2 am and before I go, I uploaded the short prologue of the Persona 4 golden story. Goodbye!)

Word count: 1077

Next Chapter: The 4th, 5th, and 6th Floor.