🎶BE WHO YOU ARE🎶

Start from the beginning

📣 When you come out, I think she is completely supportive! (I also head cannon her as bi so fight me...) she is the sibling where if she doesn't know what your sexuality is because you have a more uncommon one (Neptunic, demisexual, omni, etc.) she will ask you or look it up. she supports you 100% no matter the sexuality or gender, you're her sibling and no matter what she loves you!

📣 she questions about your taste in partners, even though she has no room to talk.

📣 when you two go to pride she turns into the mom sibling and is all like "did you put on sunscreen? do you have your water?..." stuff like that.

📣 when you to come across a homophobe/transphobe your sister has had debates/arguments with them, heated arguments that left the homophobe/transphobe speechless and you had to pull her away. But she won.

📣 has bought both you and her lots of pride gear. 

📕🙄Noah🙄📕

🙄 His reaction when you come out was along the lines of "were your trying to keep it a secret?"... he been knew you were a bit fruity. that's just how it is, his gaydar was always going off (also head cannon him as bi, thank you for coming to my ted talk.) you also weren't good at hiding it 🤷‍♀️.

🙄 you and him like to make fun of target pride collections together during pride month.

🙄 once you both are out you two are just a couple of sassy gays.

🙄 you two go to pride and by those cool giant fans with your pride colors on them!

🙄 honestly your relationship doesn't change, your both still snarky sarcastic siblings, your gender and sexuality doesn't change anything.

💅🙄Heather🙄💅

💅 she honestly wasn't surprised.

💅 If you come out and you decide to have a more feminine fashion sense she (surprisingly donates her clothes) she phrases it as giving you her more ugly clothes, but the close are both good in tastes and quality and you know she's actually just trying to be supportive but in her own heather way.

💅 she does struggle with your name and pronouns... (and of course since she's heather she's not a fan of being corrected) which makes your relationship with her a little tense. But after a while she does see that it hurts you when she misgenders you or dead name you and after a while she starts to make a proper effort to do things right and gets it after a while.

💅 She doesn't let people bully you for your sexuality/gender, period....

💅 when it's pride month she's the type to by you something with small with your pride colors on it, like a key chain or something.

🐰😁DJ😁🐰

🐰 an complete alley from the get go.

🐰 He doesn't care what your gender is, he doesn't care who you love... he just want you to be happy as yourself.

🐰 he does NOT tolerate any kind of hate, and while he's not violent like Duncan... he's not afraid to stand up for you (even though you don't need him to.)

🐰 when you came out he bought you so much pride stuff, he's taken you to pride celebrations and you'll both have a good time!

🐰 your not out to mama yet and your brother has no plans on outing you. he knows this is a sensitive topic and while he knows that mama would still love you no matter what, he knows it's best to wait until your ready to tell her yourself.

🔵🌙Gwen🌙🔵

🌙 (once again I head cannon as bi....so yea) she of course was supportive!

🌙
if your transgender she'll take you out close shopping for something that will make you feel comfortable.

🌙 You and her go to pride and Gwen does your pride make up for you! (if you decide you want to wear some)

🌙 when you do come out to here it was more like a casual "hey I'm_____ by the way" and then she was like "oh, ok cool👍" very chill.

🌙 when you encounter homophobes/transphobes Gwen will plain just scare them off, she is a very intimidating person, doesn't take shit, and is not afraid to snap back at them.

💄💅 Lindsay💅💄

💄 when you came out she was very sweet and supportive, if your trans she has trouble using the right name at first (if you change your name... because remember how she struggled during world tour with Tyler's name.) but after some gentle reminders she gets it down.👍

💄 she will constantly buy you clothes, and pride stuff, and literally anything she can to let you know she loves and supports you.

💄 When she deals with homophobes/transphobes.... she is surprisingly, stern? like she not scary by any means but she tell them off and scold them.

💄 fun fact: you took her to pride with you once and took your eyes off her for two seconds and lost her. she got distracted by all the pretty colors and make-up, and all the music that she didn't realize she was no longer walking with you and you spent an hour looking for her, you two still had fun though.

🎬🎥Chris Mclean🎥🎬

🎬 ( I head cannon him as gay... so, yea he was chill when you came out)

🎬 you discovered you sexuality/and or gender during your adult years and your brother had figured it out while you guys were in high school. it honestly scared you to tell him because you thought he might judge you because you took so long to figure it out. so you had a sit down and chat the next time he visited you, it was very serious for you. and your brother, for once, didn't make fun of you. he told you that it was all good and that of course he supports you. that it didn't matter that you didn't figure out until now, everyone discovers things like this at their own pace and that all that matters is that your happy now.

🎬 after you came out he had no issues with getting names and pronouns (if you have a change of name and/or pronouns.)

🎬 when you to go to an pride event he make sure you both are some of the most flamboyant people there. making a spectacle of you both.

🎬 when you two come across homophobes/transphobes All I can say is that your brother... is the most confident person you have ever met, and while yes, he will just tell them off or ignore them.... he has flirted with them, just to piss them off. it scares you a bit but it was effective...........

(hey all! I know this is basically posted at the end of pride month, but I still wanted to send it out! hope you all are having/ have had a good pride month!)