Chapter 1

???: Long ago earth was strucked by a Meteor that granted humans special abilities such as magic and skills.
Humans once thought this could change the
world and make it better but no it only made it worse. That's when wars begun and many have died but the government of different countries came together, and were able to stop this but now we all have a place in this world.

???: Yeah Yeah gramps I know about the story of how we got abilities you tell me hundreds of times.

Old man: Well you keep asking Jason and you say I have memory issues GAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jason: Whatever imma head out I wonder if it's possible to steal from a rich a kid?

Old man: You already know what your father would have told you.

Jason: He would say something like " Jason use your strength for good not to cause harm" or some lame shit.

Old man: Hey your father was a strong and honorable man the nicest guy in this world perhaps he saved and spared many.

As Jason clenches his fist and grits his teeth

Jason: That's how he died trying to protect me Dammit he could've won!

Old man: I understand kid but your father was always a gentle one I've seen him grow up when I was still a young man, boy wouldn't even hurt a ant.

Jason: I'm heading out and I'll stay out of trouble gramps

Jason walks off with his hands in the pockets of his jacket as the old man can't help but be worried about him.

Old man: That boy is strong but I feel as one day he's going to need more then strength.

Jason: God I'm bored I need to do something interesting.

As Jason was walking a guy bumps right into him, but Jason doesn't move as there both staring at eachother.

Jason: Mind telling me who you are emo kid?

Kane: The names Kane and I've come to take you with me, so please be cooperative I have strict others to take you in by force and I'll do so Jason.

Jason: seems to me I have a stalker if you wanted my autograph you can just ask.

Kane: Oh we got a funny guy here?

Jason: I'm hilarious