You Can See Him Now: Chapter eight

[Deans POV]

"Hey. Hey Mister?" A soft voice fills my ear.

I jump awake, hitting my head on the wall.

"Son of a bitch!"

I rub the back of my head. And turn to my left to see a little boy, no more than 8, sitting next to me staring with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry buddy, I didn't mean to scare you. What's your name?" I ask bending down so I am eye level with him.

"I'm Adam."

"Hi Adam, what are you doing here? Are you sick?" I ask curious to why the little boy is sitting here unattended.

"Momma and papa left me in the car and decided to go swimming off of a bridge. The police came and they were fast asleep when they pulled them out of the water. But it's ok, they will wake up soon and then we will go out for ice cream!" The little boy practically bounced in excitement of the thought.

"Dean?" I turned towards the voice.

"The doctor says you can see him now." Tessa smiles at me before beckoning me to follow her.

"Goodbye Adam" I smiled at him, feeling really bad for the innocent kid before letting Tessa lead me away. But before I had left the room I heard a panicked cry from one of the nurses.

"Shit! I forgot Adam!"

I walk into room 108 to be greeted by a doctor.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Sexy and I'm the one in charge of your friend here, can you tell me exactly what happened?"

"Well I don't know exactly... I just was driving back to school when I had a funny feeling in my gut. I drove around to the back of the school and saw a group of guys wailing on him" I gestured to the boy on the bed.

"I ran out and chased them off, before bringing him here."

"That was really brave of you son. I'm sure he will be very thankful when he wakes up. Now what is your name? I need it for record purposes."

"Dean. Dean Winchester. I'm new around here, my family just moved in last week. Today was me and my brothers first day at school here."

"Ok Dean. So I'm guessing you don't know who he is? Or any of the guys who assaulted him do you?"

I thought back to this morning. When I heard them yelling I remember hearing a name. A beautiful name. A name that rang many bells in my brain, but I couldn't place where I had heard it before.

"Castiel. That was his name sir."

The doc nodded before bending over the boy.

"Castiel? Castiel, can you hear me?"

He stood up and sighed. Then Castiel stirred just a little bit. The doc smiled.

"It's a good thing you brought him here, he would have died if it wasn't for you!"

"Well I couldn't have just left him there could I? I said brushing off the hero like praise.

Castiel stopped fidgeting and fell back into unconsciousness. But not before I got another glimpse of those bright beautiful blue eyes.