Chapter 42

In case yall wondering about my clothes. Granny always told me to keep a bag packed.

Trey: Granny I'm here.

Granny: Trey is that you?...Look at my handsome young grandson...How you been.

Trey: I been ok. Granny Ive missed you but it's only been 2 weeks since my wedding granny.

Granny: I know baby and I had a blast.

Trey: Lol granny...I'm staying with you for a whole week granny

Granny: Ok baby...well granny is going to bed...love ya.

Trey: Love ya too granny.

Dang a whole week went by so fast. My phone has been ringing off the damn hook I just threw it on the floor and continued to eat my ice cream and watched my show The Prancing Elites. I go home early in the morning...I think imma go shopping when I get off the plane tomorrow.

I landed and drove home...I know every body mad with me but they gotta understand that I'm not for that bullshit.

I walked trough the door and and everybody was mad I'm like what for.

Jariyah: Where have you been?

Trey: Mississippi...I went to go visit my granny...I had to get away from yall for a lil bit...is his auntie still here?

Jariyah: Yass boo.

Trey: Omg why is she still here...where is Pj.

Jariyah still in yall bedroom... You need to talk to him.

Trey: I tried but the door was locked and he told me to go away. You can't make a person do something they don't want to do so I can't push him. When he do he just do.

Jariyah: True.

Trey: Well if he comes out tell him I'm at the park.

Jariyah: Ok boo.

I drove to the park and I was crying so hard that you could swear I had made a puddle.

I been out here since midnight and I'm still crying my eyes out.

Then I heard footsteps coming behind me...it was Pj.

Trey: What are you doing here?

Pj: I can't have my husband out here alone...there could be creeps and target men out at this time of night, oh and hookers.

I laid on his shoulder.

Trey: You and ya Auntie made me upset...and don't think you off the hook just yet because I'm laying on your shoulder...it up setted me badly cause when we argue we should be able to come to conclusion...I came upstairs to talk and when told me to go away...my heart had melted.

Pj: I'm sorry shawty...but yall gotta get alone...come on we finna go have a come to Jesus convosation.

If this bitch say something to me out side of her neck...I swear imma drag her ass.

We back at home and I just think about the bitch.

Pj: Ok now this is how things gonna go for now...you disrespect my husband my house nor my family. You see this...look around...I run this. If there's something you don't like up in here...then there the door where you can hit it.

Auntie Evelyn: Well I'm gone then.