Chapter 21: Revealed

Start from the beginning

"You still did! You knew i liked him and you did this. Typical Elena. Only caring about herself and what goes on in her world."

"Watch your fucking mouth, Savannah." I growl.

Her eyes snap to my and all i see is rage.

"Your not any better. Your fooling around with your best friends sister. And you lead me on!"

"I didn't lead you on, i told you i wasn't interested multiple times."

"Sav, you told me you just wanted to fuck him and not even date him so what's the big deal?" Elena cuts in.

"That i wanted to sleep with him and you are. That's not what best friends do." Savannah growls before storming downstairs.

"Stay here." I place a quick kiss to Elena's temple before bolting after Savannah.

I reach her as she's putting her shoes on.

"I don't care how fucking mad you are your not letting anyone." I sneer.

Her head whips up to me and she stands up trying to seem bigger.

"Why?"

"We're not telling people. You are not telling Enzo. You are not telling a single soul. You keep this to yourself and if i hear you spread the word about this i will not be happy."

She lets out a small sigh, "I won't tell."

"Thank you."

We stare angrily at each-other for a moment before i speak, "Don't try and act all victim. You've been a pretty shitty friend to Elena."

"How?"

"You always flirted with me and Enzo, you called her a slut a year ago after you found out she kissed a boy, you always remind her that you are better and that she doesn't deserve to be captain of the hockey team. You left her for a random guy at the bus stop. And that's only the beginning of my list."

Savannah physically gulps her eyes widening.

"So don't pull the victim card right now."

She quickly nods before frantically leaving out the door.

I wonder back upstairs into Elena's bedroom where she is sitting on the opposite side of the bed her back to me.

Her feet dangle off the side of the bed and her head is in her hands as she sobs.

I can't help but feel guilty for her pain. It's my fault.

I slowly walk around the bed and sit next to her.

"It will be okay." I gently rub her back up and down.

Elena leans her forehead on my chest as she cries.

"It's okay, bellissima."

"S-she hates me."

"She doesn't deserve you, Elena."

She just sobs in my arms and i hold her tightly comforting her in anyway i can.

The sobs turn into small hiccups as her breath turns shallow.

I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist hooking her arms around my neck and leaning her head in my neck.

I peel the covers back further and crawl into the sheets once again.

I hold her until she falls asleep and i watch her. Making sure she's okay. I grip her tighter and place a kiss to her forehead before falling asleep.

sav turned realllyyyy quick