9. "The Hero Course."

Start from the beginning

The disk then turned on, revealing a projection of...

"Ah! What the fuck?!" You screamed, grabbing Niko out of fear after seeing All Might. "Turn it off, turn it off!"

-

Apparently, you breaking your arm during the exam wasn't for nothing.

Dusting off the skirt that was provided for your uniform, you sigh as you stare at yourself in the mirror. You made sure your hair was as good as it could get, and made a couple other adjustments to your tie. Genuinely, you are in disbelief. A knock then sounded from the door.

"Come in," You responded, getting your shoes so you could put them on. Haruto then entered your room, a small smile on his face. "Need something?"

He shook his head. Haruto seemed to be sad, but it didn't really show. His eyes looked rather solemn, but you didn't dare ask him why.

"You... you're quite special, you know that?" He chuckled, watching as you checked your hair once again. "[Name], your hair is fine."

"It doesn't look like it is fine!" You argued back. "I just... look, I just can't believe it. I thought I didn't get in for sure."

"You'll be fine," he said, walking over. "You fell from the sky, [Name]. And, I'm quite sure you've been through hell and back with your time here."

"Damn straight. This place sucks," You reply, listening to Haruto and putting on your shoes. Like a five year old, you struggled to tie your shoelaces, but you managed. "I'm just curious as to whether or not my friend got in."

"Uh... let's say he got in because you'd probably kill him if he did not." Haruto spoke, seemingly rather terrified of what the day had in store for you.

"God, it was his dream to get in, not mine! I was just dragged!" You say, getting up and looking at yourself one more time. "How's the final look, Haruto?"

"All good," he nodded. "Please, though, get going or you're going to be late."

"Fine, fine!" You brushed him off. "Just let me get my backpack— oh shit, that too..."

"A dollar in the jar." He sternly pointed.

"... Come on."

To your annoyed face, he only laughed softly.

"I'll let you off the hook this time, I guess." Haruto continued to smile. He then started to walk outside, "[Name], could you promise something?"

"What is it?" You asked, turning your head to his direction.

It was dead silence. It was as if he didn't even know what to say at first.

"...Be good."

"Please! I'm not some dog!"

-

Running through the halls was... more than an exercise because why was the school so huge? You could barely find your way around. Hell, right now, you have absolutely no idea where you are even going. It's definitely safe to say you're lost. At last, you found yourself in front of a big ass door. No, you weren't exaggerating. It was huge as hell.

Staring off into literally nothing, you go to grab the handle when someone calls out your name.

"[Name]!" Midoriya happily chirped, walking up next to you.

"... You passed?"

"Why does that seem... mean?" He nervously asked, scratching the back of his head. You shrugged in response. "So, you're in the same class as I am?"