"We should be gone long" waved Puffy.

The two head farmers returned the wave and started amongst each other once more. Once Puffy and the worker reached the top, she got out and checked Tommy under the blanket. He was gnawing at the blanket while the beanie was covering his eyes. She pushed the beanie just up a little bit so he could see. He just looked up at her before squealing happily.Puffy smiled but panicked when she realized she wasn't alone.

"What was that?" asked the worker, looking around.

"What was what?" inquired Puffy, covering Tommy again.

"You didn't hear that" questioned the worker, lifting a brow.

Puffy shook her head and started walking away.

"Lets get those seeds, come on" assured Puffy.

The worker shrugged and grabbed the cart to follow after her. Puffy let out a small sigh, that was pretty close but things should be smooth from here. The streets were busy and the sounds from the crowd would throw the worker off. The streets seemed to have been much less busy compared to this morning but nonetheless lively. After moving through the semi-crowded streets by the shops, they had reached the neighborhoods and stopped just at the bottom of Puffy's house steps.

"Okay, I'm going to grab the potatoes, you stay here" stated Puffy.

"Are you sure you won't need help, Captain?" asked the worker.

"I'll be fine, just stay put" informed Puffy, giving the worker a head pat before walking up the stairs.

She fished out her keys and opened the door. The house was the same as she had left it this morning, though the smell of pancakes had faded. She closed the door behind her and set the duffle bag down. She unraveled Tommy and held him up. Made more squealing noises and squirmed a little bit.

"Okay Tommy, I might have to be irresponsible for a few minutes. I'm gonna leave you here for a bit while I help the others out but I'll be back so we can head over to Kinoko" explained Puffy, as she entered the room with the playpen.

The blonde boy tilted his head a little confused. The duo haired woman sighed and set him down into the pen. She placed the duck toy from the bag in front of him.

"Honky will keep you company while I'm gone. I swear Tommy, I will be back as soon as possible" stated Puffy.

She knew Tommy couldn't properly respond but she had to stress that she was gonna come back for him. She didn't know why but she felt like she had to. The small blonde just stuck his tiny tongue and started playing with his toy. Puffy let out a shake laugh before darting into the hallway. She went to her storage room in the basement. She had to find the potatoes quickly so she could drop by Foolish's house for the seeds and get back to Tommy. It wasn't good to leave young ones on their own for too long but she had to help carry other things. After a few moments of search, Puffy found three sacks of potatoes. She pulled them out of the chest and plopped down on the floor. The duo haired woman then hooked two of the bags onto her belt and picked up the last one. Though they were heavy, they equaled out the weight so she could walk back up the stairs. She kicked the front door open & whistled for the worker.

"Hey! Catch" she called, as she tossed the bag in her hand down to them.

They stumbled back when it dropped into their arms but they managed to put it into the cart. Puffy did the same thing again with the other two bags. Once they were in the cart, the worker pushed it back onto the stone path to get its wheels moving again.

"Is that all captain?" asked the worker, tipping up their hat.

"From my house yes, we gotta drop by Foolish's for the seeds' ' exclaimed Puffy.