Then, Tommy closed his eyes

And sneezed.

"Ack! Tommy" yelped Sam, spooked.

Puffy bursted into laughter, holding on to the wall to keep from falling.

"It's not funny, Puffy! I need a napkin!" retorted the creeper hybrid, setting blonde fiend back on the floor.

Puffy didn't respond but just wheezed and laughed for a long amount of time while Sam watched.

"You should have seen your face" remarked the duo haired woman, when she caught her breath.

"I'm so glad I caught that on camera" she added, as she looked into the film of the device.

"You were recording?!" exclaimed Sam.

"Yeah, I wanted to take a normal picture but I thought a small video of you messing with Tommy would be cute" stated Puffy, as walked to the small side room.

"So that's why you got up" said Sam, leaning against the wall.

"Pretty much" nodded Puffy, as she reentered the room.

She handed a white cloth to Sam, which he wiped his face with immediately. He could hear Puffy trying to stifle more laughter but he ignored it. He picked his bowl back up and started eating once again.

"By primes, this is gonna be one hella of a partnership" huffed Sam, mouthful of food.

"Yeah, though it'll be fun" smiled Puffy, as she pulled Tommy into her lap.

"Yeah" repeated Sam, giving a small glance to the duo haired woman and the blonde boy in her lap.

"Oh lets take a quick picture. For like the future, I like having family photos and the memories that come with them" reported Puffy, as she picked up the camera once more.

"Can I finish my bowl first?" asked Sam, but it was already too late.

Puffy had snapped the photo and was looking back at it.

"Hey, I wasn't ready," commented Sam.

"Sorry, wanna take another one,"Puffy apologized.

"Yes, but let me prepare myself" stated the creeper hybrid, as he set his bowl back down.

Puffy nodded and turned to lean toward Sam. She held up Tommy in one arm and the camera back with the other. Sam rested his head on her free shoulder and looked up to the lens. The camera flashed a dim light & made a click sound. The duo haired woman titled the camera down and showed Sam the photo.

It had come out pretty good.

A family photo.

It was their little family photo.

"I like it" said Sam, a smile growing on his face.

"I'll give you a printed copy of it. I'm gonna put my own copy in my scrapbook" expressed Puffy, as she set the camera on a nearby table.

"But for now, let's finish lunch. We still have the rest of the day of work to do" she added, sighing.

"Wait, what time is it?" questioned Sam, looking up for a clock.

"It's past 12pm, probably 1pm" guessed Puffy, squinting to look at the clock.

"My lunch break is over at 1:30" mumbled Sam, as he sat up and started scarfing down his food.

"You could hang out just for a bit longer," said Puffy, concernedly looking at Sam.

"I'd love to, but I still have to regulate the prison schedule and avoid further suspicion" explained the creeper hybrid, between bites.

"I don't think anyone would question it, no one really knows the prison as well as you do" expressed Puffy.

"Which is why I need to keep up my routine with it," remarked Sam, as slowly stood up.

"I see," huffed Puffy, a slight attitude in her tone.

"What?" questioned the creeper hybrid.

"Oh nothing, just be careful when you go out" stated Puffy, gesturing with her free hand.

"Same goes for you, where are you gonna be anyway?" asked Sam, as he started putting his armor back on.

"Snowchester and Kinoko. The underground farm needs some work since it's quite barren from the holidays, and Sapnap said he & George were gonna be gone to collect resources so they need someone to work with the farm until they get back" explained Puffy, as she stood up to follow Sam.

"You can meet us at tunnel to Snowchester afterwards" she added, holding up Tommy to Sam's face.

"Alrighty, I'll see you both later" said Sam, giving a small head bump to Tommy before putting on his mask.

The creeper man grabbed his trident and headed out the door, leaving Puffy alone with Tommy. The duo haired woman looked down at the blonde boy in her arms. He returned to look, his now blue eyes shining. Puffy forgot that he had blue eyes and they weren't always grey. She gently blew air into his face, pushing some of his hair up. He made a high pitched squeal and started reaching for her face. Puffy felt her heart being squeezed as she brought him up closer.

"Awe, Tommy" cooed Puffy, pressing her face to the blonde's.

He just made more high pitched noises and tried to bite Puffy's face. She laughed and walked back to the blanket on the floor. She decides to just spend the rest of her lunch with him, just chatting with him. It was mostly her talking and Tommy responding with baby noises but it was the thought counted.