"He doesn't have to do that, I can carry it on my own" said Puffy, trying to swat Jack's hand away.

"No, I think Sam should carry it since he's been doing nothing all day" huffed Jack, narrowing his eyes at Sam.

"I have been working and I'm already carrying something," retorted Sam, returning a glare.

"It's just a bunch of blankets" interjected Niki.

"It's not just a bunch of blankets" exclaimed Sam, his patience wearing thin.

"Then what is, since it seems so much more important than carrying a pot for a friend" countered Jack.

"It isn't that deep, I can carry the pot for myself" interrupted Puffy, putting herself in front of Sam.

Jack tried to throw another accusation at Sam, but he wasn't paying attention since Tommy was starting to move more in his arms. Sam tried to calm him to stay still but the loud voices of Jack and Puffy were making it hard. The blonde was wriggling more and started whining.

"The fuck" muttered Niki, looking back at the creeper hybrid.

Sam couldn't get a word before what he had been dreading happened.

Tommy's head popped out from under the blanket

And he started to cry.

Not only was it loud, the lobby was empty so it echoed. Tommy's face was slowly turning red, matching his tinted features. Sam panicked at that moment and so did the others. Jack and Niki jumped back and covered their ears in confusion. Puffy scrambled over the counter to Sam's side.

"Puffy!" yelled Sam.

"Sam!" replied Puffy.

"What do I do?" asked Sam, very distressed.

She looked around for a moment as she thought of a plan.

"Hand me the bag!" she stated.

Sam nodded and crouched down to get the duffle bag off his shoulder. Puffy helped too and placed it on the floor. She started digging through it. She stood back with a bottle in hand and Sam turned Tommy over so Puffy could get his attention.

"Mayb, he's hungry?" questioned Puffy, looking up curiously as tried to show the boy the bottle.

"He can't be, I fed him before I put him down for a nap" expressed Sam.

"Um" stuttered the duo haired woman, thinking once again.

She put the bottle back in the bag and grabbed something else. It was the duck toy she had given to Tommy last night to entertain him.

"Tommy! Hey Tommy, look what I got" cooed Puffy, squeezing the plush toy in front of him.

The toy had a squeaker in it, which it did get Tommy's attention. He was still crying but it seemed to slow at the sight of the familiar object. Sam gently swayed the small boy as Puffy started to speak softly to keep him from getting louder. The creeper hybrid glanced up to Niki and Jack who stood afar, watching confused and shocked.He highly annoyed since this could have been avoided if Jack was stubborn about the pot since Puffy was capable of taking care of herself and a pot wasn't gonna harm her. It was just a dang pot. He gave the cyborg hard side glare but turned his focus back to Puffy and Tommy. It seemed she had gotten him to calm down and given him the plush to hold in his small hands. The crying had turned into soft sniffling and cooing. Both Sam and Puffy sighed in union relief.

"What the hell!" stated Jack, as Puffy & Sam turned to face him.

"Where did you get a baby from?" questioned Niki.