"Holy snickerdoodles" she cursed, as she gripped on to her hat.

"You okay?" asked Sam, holding a free arm for support.

"Yeah, I'm just not used to speeding boats" assured Puffy, waving her hand before grabbing Sam's arm.

"Alright, Do you want me to walk you to the Manifold Hotel?" stated Sam, as they started to move along the path.

"Please, Eggpire activity has been quite questionable and seemingly expanded their reaches" said Puffy..

Sam nodded as he looked down into his arms. Tommy poked his head from under the blanket and was looking around. It was much warmer so Sam let him, but was wary when people walked by. They didn't want too many folks to know about Tommy, especially anyone from the Eggpire. As the little group walked up the path, a familiar red building came into view. Then a loud yell could be from outside it, making Puffy and Sam look at each other before speeding up. Some could be hurt or having a disagreement that needed to be stopped. As the two reached the gates to the hotel, they could see Jack clinging on to one of the pillars as a wolf dog sat at the bottom with Niki.

"He doesn't bite, just come down Jack" she called, as she showed a leash in her hand.

"YES HE FUCKING DOES" yelled Jack, as he tried to shuffle upwards.

Niki audibly sighed and turned around to see Sam & Puffy standing at the gate. Puffy awkwardly waved, which Niki returned.

"Hi Niki, Hi Jack" greeted Puffy.

"Good morning Puffy, and Sam?" said Niki, lifting a brow towards the creeper hybrid.

"Morning" replied Sam, fixing Tommy's blanket to hide him.

"Do you guys need something?" asked Niki, crossing her arms.

"Well Jack wanted to come help with repairing the hotel" explained Puffy, gesturing to the bag on her hip.

"Oh, well gimme a moment" stated Niki, as she turned back around to face Jack.

"Jack, Puffy is here to help with the hotel, you have to come down" informed Niki.

"NOT UNTIL YOU TAKE THAT BEAST AWAY" screamed Jack, his glasses tilting to the side.

Niki let out another sigh before tugging on the leash. The hound looked towards her curiously as it stood up. She started walking towards the gate, past Puffy and Sam.

"I'll be back, I gotta tie up Apollo to the Mc. Puffy's sign" she said, as she walked towards the restaurant.

As Niki walked down the path, Puffy and Sam entered through the gate and watched Jack climb down the pillar. He fixed his glasses and straightened his clothes out. Turned around and glared at the duo.

"Don't either of you tell anyone about this moment" huffed Jack.

"We won't," smiled Puffy, raising her hands in defense.

"Anyways, I know why you are here Puffy but why are you here, Sam?" questioned Jack, looking past the two toned haired woman.

"Just walking her here, plus I wanted to say I'm coming by later to take Nook for some upgrades" said Sam.

"Why, he seems fine to be, he does his job" shrugged Jack.

"The upgrade isn't for your sake" retorted Sam, slightly annoyed.

"Well could you wait, I need him to run the front desk for a few more days" huffed Jack, as he turned his back.

"That's fine but you do have to let Sam take him really soon" stated Puffy, placing herself infront of Sam.

"Yeah yeah, whatever" gestured Jack.

"Anywho, the water pipes are leaking, Bad complained about a draft on the 3rd floor, the basement is crawling with silverfish, and the kitchen's stove won't turn on" he explained, pulling a paper from his pocket and handing it to the sheep woman.

"Oh, alright I guess I'll take a look at these" expressed Puffy, lifting her brows.

"That's my que to go, I'll see you later Puffy" Sam spoke, as he felt Tommy wiggle around in his arms.

"Later Sam" waved Puffy, as she started walking into the hotel.

Jack glanced back at Sam before following after her. The creeper hybrid shrugged and started back to the main path. Niki walked past him, ignoring his presence as they moved past each other. Once Sam saw the pink haired woman was out of sight, he lifted the blanket to look at Tommy. The tiny blonde blinked a few times before stretching his arms for Sam. He smiled and gently squeezed the boy's face. He made a high pitched noise and grabbed Sam's fingers, making Sam's heart clench. He brought the boy closer to his face and pressed the tip of his mask on his cheek as a sign of affection. Tommy responded with more high pitched noises and grabbing a hold of the mask. Sam watched the boy pat his clunky facial covering as he walked towards the prison. Once at the entrance, the creeper hybrid pulled out a switch that activated the portal.

"Alright Tommy, this might feel a little weird" said Sam, looking down at the blonde.

Tommy just stared at Sam and continued messing with the mask. Sam sighed and went through the portal.