"Alright" replied Dream, in a shaking voice.

He was scared now, but he couldn't go back. He stood up to his hoofed feet, wrapping Tommy's shirt around his tiny body to secure in case something happened with Sam since he is warden mode. Brunet looked over to where the clock hung on the wall. It looked like the moon would be coming up soon and it was sunset, the fourth hour of the day that Sam would normally check on Dream. This would be the only chance he would have until who knows when.

He leaned against the wall just cradling Tummy in one arm to calm himself. He felt like he could hear the clucking of Sam's armour but it could be his imagination. Then he heard the sounds of turning gear and the lava wall stopped running and slowly began to reveal the only exit to the room. At the other end of the platform stood the intimidating creeper hybrid in golden armour, who was just staring. Not at him, but at who he was holding. Dream stood up & approached the end of the room.

"Hey Sam!" waved Dream, nervously looking past his cracked mask.

"What do you have there, Dream?" questioned Sam, with little emotion.

The brunet tensed since Sam face was unreadable because of his mask and how far he stood away from the platform.

"Well, it's Tommy" said Dream, hoping to rush this awkwardness.

There was a moment of silence, probably because Sam needed a moment to process what he was looking at.

"So, I may have messed up the revival but hey, Tommy is here and alive" shrugged Dream.

"And a baby" stated Sam, as the moving platform revealed itself.

"Now Sam, I can explain" yelped Dream, panicking as the creeper man stepped on the platform.

"Then start explaining Dream!" demanded Sam, as he approached.

"Well um..."stuttered Dream, as he retreated away from the edge.

He didn't think this far. The brunet tried to pick his brain but it seemed too late when the golden boots clanged against the obsidian floor. Sam's eyes were narrowed into Dream's, which was good.

"Look, I was trying to prove to him but I messed up and it kinda reincarnated him, like phoenix" stammered the brunet, as he waved a protective hand in front of him.

"How, you have the revival book with you" exclaimed Sam, smoking seeping from his mask.

"No I don't, I have memory of almost everything but I don't have the physical book" stated Dream.

"So you just went off what was off your head?" questioned Sam, towering over the brunet.

"Pretty much, but only the spells, not the side notes" said Dream, taking in how bad it really was.

Sam just glared at the brunt man in confusion and distress. He leaned back and took a deep breath. The seeping smoke seemed to fizz away and Sam placed hand on his face. Dream stood afar and watched since he was already in trouble. He looked down to Tommy, who was still asleep in his arms, snuggling into his chest.

"Is there a way to reverse this or is he just stuck?" asked Sam, looking through his hands.

"Not without bodily harming him, which at this point, no one wants" expressed Dream, as he leaned back more.

"So, he's reborn, with no memory or knowledge" stated Sam.

"I'd say so" said Dream, bouncing on his feet.

The two men were just met with another moment of silence. Sam looked away, thoughts turning like gears. Dream let out a light whistle to grab his attention again since this was going on longer than he wanted.

"You should take him, he can't stay here" sighed the brunet man, as he leaned the sleeping blonde towards Sam.

"No matter how much I'd like to keep him to myself" he uttered.

The creeper hybrid barely looked at him, before taking Tommy from his arms. There was little change in the kid but Dream took notice of Sam's expression softening. Sam heaved a sigh and started walking towards the platform.

"Good night, Dream, your potatoes will be delivered once the lava wall is back up" stated Sam, no expression on his face.

"Gotcha" nodded Dream, as he watched the platform move back across the lava.

Once the two reached the other side, the brunet man gave a small wave to Tommy, who looked like he was slowly waking up. Sam reached over to the lever and pulled it down. The sound of rushing lava came and the burn liquid came raining down, blocking the only exit to the obsidian box room.

After a week and half with his tiny companion, Dream once again, was alone. All he had to hope for was his potatoes to be delivered sooner.