Ryujin End

I was just the manager...

I walked away from her door slowly.

It was futile...

"Y/n?"

My eyes widened, and I turned around faster than ever before. My eyes met hers. "Don't date anyone!" I blurted out as quickly as possible. My face contorted in desperation.

"What?" she asked, her eyes widening in surprise.

"Don't date anyone!"

———————————————————————————

"Don't date anyone," I said, my face contorted in desperation. Ryujin's eyes widened, her hand on the door as she looked at me.

"What?" she asked, her eyes wide. My breathing accelerated as I saw her face. Nervously, I bit my lip.

"Y-you... um... had a date?" I asked, feeling my face blush. Ryujin raised an eyebrow, her mouth slightly open as she looked at me.

"No, I didn't have a date," Ryujin answered, visibly surprised by my presence. My breath caught. My face twisted into an 'oh shit' expression.

Ryujin chuckled softly. Her face knowing as she smirked slightly. She bit her lip to keep from grinning too widely. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me into her room. She immediately closed the door and looked at me.

"W-What? But... I mean," I started stammering, but I fell silent as I couldn't form a coherent sentence. All I did was take out my phone and show her the article.

Ryujin took my phone. The photo was enough, and it made her burst into laughter. She looked at me, her head tilted slightly as she gently smiled. "This photo is fake," Ryujin said, trying not to burst out laughing.

My face turned red. "Oh," I simply uttered. Embarrassed, my eyes wandered everywhere except Ryujin. I laughed nervously. "Oh, then... um, I won't bother you anymore," I said, embarrassed, and immediately opened the door.

But as soon as it opened, it closed again. Surprised, I turned around. My breath caught as she was standing close to me, her hand against the door.

"Why shouldn't I date anyone?" she asked softly as she looked into my eyes. Her eyes sparkled hopefully. Her mouth slightly open as she looked at me.

I visibly swallowed nervously. "Um... I... well... you're on a tour... you shouldn't be dating right now," I answered, reminding myself as well. My breath caught. Yes... Ryujin really shouldn't be dating right now.

Annoyed by my words, Ryujin sighed. Her eyes narrowed slightly. "Why can't you be honest with yourself?" she asked, and my breath hitched. My jaw partially dropped.

"What... uh, exactly do you mean?" I asked, but I knew exactly what she meant. She was right... I came here to tell her... not to lie to myself again...

Ryujin sighed. A mischievous grin formed on her face. "Will you go out with me?" she asked, and my eyes widened. She looked... so sure.

Ryujin chuckled softly. "You know... I don't even need an answer to that. I can see it clearly. You like me," she whispered as her hand slowly moved towards my cheek. She gently placed it on my cheek, her fingers spread.

I looked at the older woman. My heartbeat raced like crazy. "I... I'm still your manager," I said, and Ryujin nodded with a smile.

"I... I don't handle feelings particularly well, and I often can't admit or identify them," I continued explaining, and Ryujin remained patient. She simply nodded as she looked into my eyes, a smile on her lips.