Chapter 1

Graeme was grumbling as he puts the wig on. He was forced into this role by the higher ups since he looked the most like Zelda body wise. All he had to do was pretend to be Zelda until Link arrived. He had everything he needed so he left the base and got into the cage that was set up, waiting for the "hero" of Hyrule to arrive.

   After a few hours, the blonde Hylian in blue finally arrived. Graeme began to perfectly mimic the princess's voice. "Link! Link you're finally here! Help me! The Yiga trapped me!" he told Link, knowing this plan would work. The Hylian used his newfound power to lift the cage up with ease.

   "Now!" Graeme yelled as the other members of his clan jumped out. Then..something he didn't expect happened. Link picked Graeme up with ease and sprinted away, quickly losing the other Yiga members.

   "What are you-?"

   "Are you ok Zelda?" the blonde Hylian had cut off the Yiga in his arms, looking down at him with concern.

   "I-I'm fine." stammered out, blushing profusely as the sun hit Link just right, making the Hylian look...angelic. Why was Graeme just realizing now how...attractive his enemy is? Why is he letting his thoughts run so wild?

   "That's a relief." Link sighed out, knowing full well that the one he "rescued" isn't Zelda. He just felt cheeky and wanted to see what would happen. This was going to be an adventure for them both. And neither know what's going to happen next.