𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

Caroline snaps out of it and nods, "Okay..."

"So, I'm gonna ask Luka to tell me what he knows," Bonnie says.

"And he's not gonna tell you anything." Josh and Caroline say.

"Who says she's giving him a choice?" Amber smirks.

Josh chuckles, but the trio sees Caroline staring over Bonnie's shoulder. Bonnie and Amber turn around to see that Caroline is looking at Matt. Caroline gives him a small wave and a smile, but Matt's face remains stony, and he walks away without any acknowledgment towards her. Bonnie and Amber look back at Caroline. "What was that about?" Bonnie asks.

"Uh, I don't know. I thought that we were...I don't know." Caroline furrows her eyebrows.

Amber and Josh get up and go to the bar to get some drinks. Josh compels the bartender to get them some whiskey. Amber shakes her head, "I can't believe you never told me you're a vampire."

"I can't believe you never told me you..." He trails off, not knowing what to say.

Amber smirks, "Exactly!"

"Amber..." Tyler says, making the best friend turn around; Tyler looks at Josh, "Who the hell is this?"

Josh chuckles, "No need to get all jealous, wolfy. I'm gay."

Tyler turns to Amber, who shakes her head, "You stay away from me." She tries walking away when Tyler steps in front of her.

"It's important." Amber and Tyler knock shoulders, causing Amber's bag to fall to the floor, spilling out its contents. Amber sighs and kneels to retrieve her bag and things, while Tyler kneels to help.

She scoffs, "Just stop it, Tyler, okay? You're just...you're just making it worse." She holds back tears. As Tyler and Amber place Amber's things back in her bag, Tyler picks up Amber's phone and swiftly puts it in his back pocket without her noticing.

"Please, Amber. I'm sorry about what happened, okay, but there's so much we need to talk about." Tyler pleads.

Amber grabs her bag and stands, "Leave me alone. I mean it."

"Are we over?" Tyler asks.

Amber shakes her head, "No... But I do need space and time to think. My head is all over the place, Ty..." Josh quickly rushes to the blonde. He gently pulls her away while glaring at the Lockwood.

♥ ____________________ ♥

Later, Josh and Amber walk over to Caroline, who was sitting alone. "Hey! Are you okay?" Caroline asks Amber.

Amber smiles and nods, "Yeah. Josh calmed me down."

Caroline smiles back, "Good!"

Jeremy walks into the grill and then over to the trio; he stops when he sees Josh, "Josh?!" Jeremy smiles.

Josh gets up, and Jeremy hugs him. Both men chuckle, "Hey, Little Gilbert! Last time I saw you... You were what... 13?"