Below-5

Percy sat in front of three girls, two braiding each other's hair. The third was holding a platter of cookies. "So am I going to be killed or eaten any time soon." His voice had gone back to normal, none of the curses affected him anymore.

Agnella looked up from her sister's hair. "We gave you a bath, new clothes, and cookies, and your asking we're going to eat you?" She laughed and motioned for Ancidia to bring the cookies to Percy. "We told you before, your going to host the embody meant of our father as he brings havoc on the mortal and the gods."

"Oh." Percy said sarcastically, and ran his hand though his hair. "So, where am I?"

"You ask this now?!" Agpita dropped her sisters hair and looked at him in disbelief. Percy turned his head to the side.

The hushed voice of Ancidia mumbled next to Percy,"I was right the boy is a idiot." Percy coughed, he'd become adjusted to the smell, it still had some affect on him though.

Agpita sent her sister a glare. "Perseus it doesn't matter where we are. All that matters is that you become the loyal servant of Uranus-"

Percy giggled. "Now I know why it smells."

Agnella, Agpita, and Ancindia looked at Percy. Eyes filled with hate. The mood darkened as the three sister stood.

Ancindia placed the platter on the ground and grasped Percy by his hair. "Perseus, I will snap your neck, and wait another century for a host for my father. This is not the first time a moral got themselves sentenced to internal damnation by tarnishing the name of a great king." She said deathly calm. "This is a land of internal exodus. A place of no return. A prison. My sisters and I get bored rather quickly. And I would gladly let you become our play thing. I would watch your mouth Perseus, we have all the power here. Here in the internal prison, Below."

The silence that followed suffocated Percy, leaving him speechless.

The other sisters joined Ancindia, Agpita stood infront grasping Percy's jaw.

"Your lucky we let you live Perseus, we've become rather desprate we miss the sun. Look at how we've rotted in this rathole, because we're loyal to father. " The harmless facde that bewitched Percy vanished, exposing the half-dead exterior of the nymphs' bodies. Thier eyes stared at Percy, as if they could see all of his fear. "I don't think he uderstands girls, how serious we are. Lets see how he reacts when we strip him of his identiy, his title, his mind." The girls locked eyes.

"Let's make you, know what it feels like to be Below."

And the world went red.