I sigh as I bring out a book to read in the meantime, I found it at the library and it's very interesting to say the least, it's about different types of creatures and whatnot.

I get lost in the book; not noticing that everyone had already gotten here before I hear the door slam open, my head shooting up in urgency, the first though I had was to reach for my wand. I stopped once I had realized I was in class 'damn, the war had really gotten to me hadn't, and since when was I not paying attention to not notice the people, I need to keep my guard up.' I think with a sigh, putting my hand back on the desk and closing the book in front of me.

I had just been starting to get in the subject of chimeras, before I was so rudely interrupted by snape, although I know he didn't mean harm by it, but still!

Im glad I chose to sit in the back, noticing that everyone else had sat near the front instead, setting the shrinking and weightless bag down on the desk I turn my head towards the professor, sometimes he likes to pick on first years but not to much, I was told at least.

In my past life he was nice but very stern on the outside. I had not really gotten along with him as I reminded him of my mother, who had already died by the hands of my cruel brother in this life.

My eyes focused on the cauldron in front of me, zoning out slightly before a stern voice reached my ears.

"Mr.Riddle." The voice spoke surprisingly loudly, I look up to notice him in front of me. I jump slightly at the startle, resting my hand on my chest, letting out a slight sigh.

"Mh, yes... professor?" I ask, trying to recover from the startle.

"I had called your name quite a few times but you had yet to respond. I am asking if you need to go to the clinic or not?" He asked with a stoic expression before I shake my head no.

"Ah, sorry sir I don't need that, but I also apologize for the lack of attention, it seems I was a bit out of it. May I ask what you had wanted to ask me, sir?" I say Politely, hoping silently I wouldn't get in trouble on my first day back.

"I hadn't wanted to ask rather let you know we will be trying to make a simple 'cure for boils' potion. Now get to it!" He says before turning around to roam the room and observe the students.

I start boiling the water in the cauldron and doing the instructions as needed.

After I'm done I sit back down, the filled vile next to my side while I continue reading about the interesting Greek Chimeras, apparently it had the body of a lion and the head of a goat, with a snake as a tail. It was extremely fascinating. 'I wonder if they where here in the wizard if world?' I think to myself seeing as it wasn't entirely impossible that they weren't.

I hear some rustling, making me realize we were leaving, I put the book back in the shrinkable bag, while grabbing the vile. Before I leave I set it on snapes desk before leaving, not wanting to bother him for any longer.

As I'm walking in the halls I notice a certain platinum haired boy, he waved at me timidly before standing next to me "I'm Draco, Draco malfoy, I had not been able to introduce myself yesterday" he spoke boldly.

I nod as I shake his hand that was extended out towards me "yes, I am Ezekiel Riddle, although I would like if you call me Izek" I smile softly at him, his long hair in a ponytail, draping over his shoulders with his grey brilliant eyes staring at me, I look at the floor after retracing my hand from his.