𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

Amber sighs and becomes nervous, "Yeah, anyway, uh...next month, we should probably reinforce the wall because you almost got Care that one time and it just would have been, um..."

Caroline shakes her head and slowly back away from the couple while Tyler asks, "What?"

"Nevermind..." Amber puffs.

"Wait, no, wait. What is it?" Tyler presses.

"Well, it's not a big thing; it's just that one bite, and it's...you know, curtains for Care." Amber mumbles.

"What are you talking about?"

"The legend says that a bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire."

"How do you know that?"

"I read it somewhere." Amber shrugs, "But we should definitely not have Caroline around, and maybe not me either since I'm still human..."

Tyler nods, "Yeah... Why didn't you tell me that?"

"I forgot, and then Caroline was super adamant about me not being alone with you, but it's fine! Everything worked out fine in the end." Amber rambles. Tyler grabs her face and kisses her, shutting her up.

"Shut up." Tyler playfully laughed.

Amber nods, "Shutting up." Amber kisses him again.

Caroline had gotten done talking with Matt when she saw Amber and Tyler; she smiles brightly at her best friend so happy. Her smile fades when she sees a dark bruise peeking out of Amber's shirt. She quickly walks over to the couple. "Amber Lawrence."

Tyler and Amber pull away and look at the blonde, "Yes, Caroline Forbes?" Amber furrows her eyebrows.

"What happened last night when I dropped you off?" Caroline crosses her arms.

"I went to sleep?" Amber holds her breath.

"What's on your back then?"

"That's from last night. I fell."

"Fell my ass. I was right next to you!" Caroline scoffed, "Did she do this? Again?"

Amber shook her head, glancing at Tyler, "Care, not now."

"No, let's do this now. Tyler needs to know! He's your boyfriend. You can't keep going through this alone, Amber!" Caroline throws her hands up in the air.

"What's going on?" Tyler asks, "Ammy? What's she talking about?"

Amber shakes her head, "Nothing. Can we talk later?" She asks Tyler.

He shakes his head, "Amber, tell me."

Caroline nods, "Tell him." She begs her best friend.

Amber nods, "I'll tell you later. I promise Ty... Please, just go..."

Tyler nods and kisses her head, leaving the two. Caroline sighs, "That was a bit rude of me, and I'm sorry but listen... You can't keep doing this and keeping this all in. You aren't alone anymore. I know. Bonnie knows. And Tyler will too. But please... Don't... Don't keep it in. Don't fight this alone."